𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

Chapter Five

Yoo Sangah came back with nothing in her hands.

"I thought you want to buy something?" Kim Dokja asked even though he already knew why Yoo Sangah left them earlier.

Sangah scratched her cheeks with a shy smile forming in her lips. "I changed my mind."

Lee Jihye laughed. "We were watching you both from that bench," the girl pointed at the bench not so far from where they were standing. "We didn't hear your conversation though and we can't read mouths."

Kim Dokja sighed and let it go. He looked at Yu Joonghyuk who's watching him all this time. Dokja raised a brow at him and the guy just chuckled at him.

After that they went inside a restaurant and eat. And once again, Yu Joonghyuk paid for all of them. Dokja doesn't know if this man beside him is mad rich or just like spending money. But either of his thoughts screams that this guy had a lot of money inside his pocket.

And surely do he had many. Because when they asked for the bill, Yu Joonghyuk pulled out his black card. Dokja just stared at him in shock. Jihye laughed when he saw Dokja's reaction. So he doesn't knew about Joonghyuk's occupation. Lee Jihye thought and look at Joonghyuk who's teasing Dokja now. And he looks like he doesn't have any plan to do so at the moment. Jihye shrugged. Well, they both work at the same company... or should I say that Kim Dokja's working under Yu Joonghyuk. I guess if Dokja will know that he's sitting and laughing beside his boss will be so awkward for him.

They said their goodbyes after they eat. While Dokja's waving his hands at his new friends, Yu Joonghyuk was standing beside him the whole time, his hands inserted inside his pockets.

Dokja then turned to look at him. "You're not going home yet?" He ask the man who's so relax beside him.

Joonghyuk stared at Dokja. "Is your house far from here."

Dokja slightly nod his head. "I usually ride trains when I go here."

"Then I'll ride you home."

Dokja stared at him, looking at his face to find signs if he's serious or not.

"I'm serious. Let's get you home." Yu Joonghyuk spoke once again when Dokja keep on staring at him like there's something wrong with his head.

Dokja slowly nod his head. He can't refuse the offer since he also wants to save money – although he didn't spend any money except when he went here – and he still want to spend more time with him. He blushed at that thought. That sounds embarrassing even if he just said that in his mind.

Dokja let him know when and where to turn to reach his house. They were quite the whole ride and when they're already in front of Dokja's house, Dokja was the once who broke the silence.

"Thanks for the ride." He glanced at Yu Joonghyuk. "And you can call me anytime... like if you're thinking of me."

Yu Joonghyuk smiled warmly at him. He then put his arms on the steering wheel and rested his head above his arms. "That will be hard. You're always on my mind."

When Dokja didn't respond Joonghyuk went out and opened the door for him. He slightly bent to level Dokja's face. "I'll call you when I get home." He then leaned and kissed Dokja's forehead.

When Yu Joonghyuk left, Dokja touched his forehead where Joonghyuk just planted his lips. Seriously...