𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒

as we entered the gallagher home, it erupted with lots of noise

"who's this? a hookup?" lip winked at barry.

"i'm kev and v's foster kid.. um barry, barry menace," i stuck my hand out to him, lip taking it.

"uh lip," he smiled, holding a beer out to me. i muttered 'thanks' before walking further into the kitchen.

"papa's home!" an old man appeared at the back door, lip and ian immediately standing in front of a black baby.

"out frank!" a brunette woman washed the dishes, occasionally putting some away.

"who's this little one?" he came right up in my face. my nose scrunched up as i could smell the grime and sweat.

i stared at ian, he nodded as i turned back towards the supposed dad.

"you sound like a fucking pedophile," i kneed him in the stomach, him keeling over.

i pulled him up and head butted him.

"and go take a shower, you smell like shit." i pushed off of him, lighting a smoke.

"okay christ! i'll go! control your boyfriend, my wasted sperm." he directed his eyes towards ian.

"you want me to hit you again?" i smirked, he gladly took off back out the way he came, a thud was heard outside.

"damn! your badass!" a little boy ate some eggs.

i smiled at him as i downed the rest of my beer.

~~

i was shit-faced when i decided to walk home.

i attempted to get up and leave, but ian pushed me back down.

"dude you'll probably pass out! you've had like 5 beers!" ian stared at me.

"fine whatever.. if you wanna get in my pants just say so," i winked at him as i took another swig from my beer, putting out my cigarette on the ash tray.

ian stared at his family, unsure of what to do.

"give him your bed, please ian?" fiona averted her eyes to the stairs.

the red head stood up, lifting me up and carried me up the stairs bridal style.

"damn you're hot!" i lent into his touch as he travelled up the stairs.

as we entered his room, he lay me down on the bed.

"thanks, man" i patted his chest. he smiled and left the room.