𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄

"what the fuck, carter?!" i bellowed down the phone as i practically ran down the stairs.

"what so i leave for a few days and you get with my sister?! i thought you were gay, fucken' douchebag.." i ended the call as an unknown girl handed me a cup of coffee.

"uh thanks.." i stared at it.

"damn so who's this carter guy?" v abruptly sat down next to me.

"idiot ex" i slurped the toxic drink.

"want us to go rough him up?" carl downed the last bit of beer out of a stray can.

"nah its good. i can do that shit myself. fucking bitch."

~~
"ah fuck me." i sprawled out on the sidewalk.

i picked up my discarded phone from my back pocket.

"better pick up." i whispered.

"yo barry! where are you man?" kev's voice died down.

"shit i don't know, umm.. near that burger place.. i think i broke my wrist," i muttered.

"shit! i'm coming just don't move, 'kay!" he ended the call as i slumped against the wall of a dry cleaners.

~~
"dude! what the hell did you do?!" kev jumped out of his truck and ran over to me.

he picked me up from underneath my armpits, and sat me in the passenger seat.

"went to go rough up my ex.. i won but his stupid ass took off." i giggled.

"we should get you back home." kev held the wheel very tightly as he pulled out of the alley.