5

As we stood there, locked in each other's embrace, I knew that I would do anything to make her happy again. Her pain had become my pain, and her tears had become my own. But together, we could overcome anything.

Parisa fought against my embrace, her body stiff and unyielding. But I held her tight, refusing to let her go. She struggled against me, but her strength was no match for my determination. Slowly, her resistance began to fade, and she fell into my arms, sobbing.

I held her close, feeling her tears on my chest, and I knew that I had to be her rock. I whispered soothing words into her ear, telling her that everything would be okay, that she was safe with me. And gradually, she began to calm down, her sobs turning into quiet sniffles.

Her body trembled as she clung to me, but I didn't let her go. I held her tight, feeling the weight of her sadness in my arms. And as I held her, I knew that I would do anything to protect her, to keep her safe from harm.

Her tears had a strange effect on me, stirring up emotions that I had long buried. It was as if her pain had become my pain, her sadness my own. But I didn't mind. I would be her support, her shelter in the storm.

As she finally began to quiet down, I gently pulled away from her, holding her at arm's length. I looked into her tear-streaked face, and I knew that I would do anything to keep her from crying again.

Her face flushed red with shame and frustration, like a rose in full bloom. I could see the tears welling up in her eyes, and I knew that I had pushed her too far. But I couldn't help myself; the thought of her belonging to me was too tempting to resist.

She glared at me, her eyes blazing with anger like the embers of a fire. "Get out," she spat, her voice laced with venom.

I could feel the tension in the air, thick like a heavy fog. But I didn't move. Instead, I took a step closer, watching as her face contorted with rage and humiliation.

"You're making a mistake, Parisa," I said, my voice low and dangerous. "You belong to me, and nothing you say or do will change that."

She screamed at me, her voice rising to a fever pitch. "Get out, you bastard! I never want to see you again!"

I could feel the heat emanating from her body, like a furnace burning hot. I knew I had to leave, but a part of me wanted to stay, to push her even further. But I couldn't do that to her. I turned and walked out of the room, leaving her to deal with her shame and anger alone.

I couldn't help but feel a sense of frustration as she kicked me out of her room. It seemed like every time I made progress with her, she would push me away again. But I knew that I couldn't give up on her.

As I left her room, I could hear her yelling at me, her voice filled with anger and embarrassment. I couldn't blame her for feeling ashamed, but I knew that deep down, she wanted me just as much as I wanted her.

I stood outside her door for a moment, listening to her muffled sobs. I wanted nothing more than to comfort her, to hold her and tell her that everything would be alright. But I knew that she needed time to come to terms with her feelings.

I walked away, feeling a sense of longing and frustration. I couldn't stop thinking about her, and I knew that I wouldn't rest until she was mine.

Parisa was everything to me. She was the missing piece in my life, the one who completed me. She was like a rare gem, a priceless treasure that I had searched for my entire life. And now that I had found her, there was no way I was going to let her go.

To me, the word "mine" meant more than just possession. It meant that I would do anything and everything to protect her, to keep her safe from harm. Parisa was the one thing in this world that I would never let go of.

She was my destiny, my fate. We were two halves of the same whole, meant to be together. She was the light to my darkness, the calm to my storm. We completed each other in a way that was hard to describe.

I knew that we were meant to be together, and I would stop at nothing to make her mine. She was the one I had been searching for my whole life, and I couldn't imagine living without her. She was my reason for living, my everything.

I gazed at Parisa's body with awe, mesmerized by her every curve and contour. Her figure was like a work of art, a masterpiece that left me speechless. Her hips swayed like the branches of a willow tree in the breeze, and her waist was a slender vine that begged to be touched.

Her skin was a canvas, warm and inviting, with every inch begging to be explored. Her lips were like ripe cherries, so plump and luscious, they were impossible to resist. And her hair, oh her hair, was like a waterfall of silk, so radiant and mesmerizing.

I yearned to be near her, to feel her soft skin against mine and explore every inch of her body. She was like a goddess, and I was her humble servant, eager to worship at her temple.

Her body was a symphony, a melody that I couldn't get out of my head. I wanted to trace every curve with my fingers, to lose myself in her embrace and bask in her beauty. She was my queen, my everything, and I would give anything to make her happy.

I would move mountains for her, swim across oceans and brave any storm just to see her smile. Her brown eyes are like a compass, guiding me towards her every desire. I would do anything to make those eyes light up with joy, to chase away any hint of sadness or pain.

Her eyes are a window to her soul, revealing all her deepest hopes and fears. I am determined to protect her from anything that could harm her, to shield her from the harsh realities of the world outside.

I will hold her close and whisper sweet nothings in her ear, wiping away any tears that threaten to fall from those beautiful brown eyes. To me, her eyes are the very essence of Parisa, a reflection of her warmth, her kindness, and her strength.

I would move heaven and earth to make her happy, to see the light dance in her eyes and the joy radiate from her smile. For her, I would do anything, because she is the one who has captured my heart, and her brown eyes are the windows to my soul. Personally, I would do everything in my power to support her dreams, to be her rock when times get tough, and to always be there for her, no matter what.

-

thank u for reading, i hope u liked it !