21

Z Y Y A D 

Every step she takes, I am there, like her own shadow, unyielding and unwavering. I cannot get enough of her presence, for she is the sun that illuminates my world. I find myself drawn to her, irresistibly pulled by an invisible force, as if we were destined to be intertwined.

Like a devoted guardian, I follow her every move, my eyes tracing the contours of her silhouette, memorizing the delicate curve of her smile and the graceful sway of her hips. I am captivated by her essence, unable to resist the gravitational pull that keeps me tethered to her side.

She is my addiction, my elixir of life. I crave the sound of her laughter, the melody that lingers in my ears like a sweet symphony. Her mere presence ignites a fire within me, a burning desire that courses through my veins, leaving no corner of my being untouched.

I long to bask in her radiance, to drink from the wellspring of her soul. Her very existence consumes my thoughts, infiltrating every corner of my mind. She has become the air I breathe, the beating of my heart, and I cannot fathom a world without her.

In her absence, I am but a lost soul wandering aimlessly, searching for the light that only she can provide. She is the lighthouse that guides me through the darkest of storms, the anchor that keeps me grounded amidst the turbulence of life.

No matter where she goes, I am there, a silent presence, watching over her from the shadows. I am the guardian of her dreams, the protector of her heart. I exist to shield her from harm, to ensure that her path is filled with love and happiness.

But my hunger for her goes beyond mere protection. I yearn to immerse myself in her world, to become an integral part of her existence. I want to unravel the depths of her being, to explore the intricacies of her mind, and to taste the forbidden fruit of her love.

Yet, I am aware of the delicate balance that must be maintained. I cannot suffocate her with my relentless pursuit, for love must thrive in freedom. I am content to be her constant companion, her confidant in the shadows, silently supporting her as she navigates life's tumultuous waters.

And so, I remain by her side, a silent sentinel, savoring every stolen glance, every fleeting touch. For she is the embodiment of everything I desire, and I am forever enraptured by her presence. I cannot get enough of her, for she has become an integral part of my existence, an addiction that I willingly surrender to.

In the depths of my soul, I know that I will never tire of her. I will forever be the shadow that follows her, a constant reminder of the love that burns within me. And as I watch her, my heart swells with a profound sense of gratitude, for I am blessed to have her in my life, even if it is from a distance.

For she is my sun, my moon, my everything. And no matter how close or far I may be, I will forever be enchanted by her presence, forever captivated by the allure of her being.

As she walks the path to the hotel, I am there, a steadfast shadow that silently accompanies her in the cloak of the night. I can feel the tremor of her fear coursing through my veins, as if her anxiety has imprinted itself upon my very skin. It is a bittersweet sensation, for I am both driven to protect her and intrigued by the vulnerability that emanates from her being.

A mischievous idea takes hold of me, and I cannot resist the urge to play a small trick on her. With a mischievous smile playing on my lips, I call out in the darkness, "Parisa, have you missed me?" And then, like a phantom, I disappear into the shadows, my presence known only by the lingering echo of my voice.

Her reaction is palpable, her face etched with a mixture of fear and longing. Her emerald eyes dart around, searching for the source of the voice that has stirred such a whirlwind of emotions within her. It is not just fear that I see reflected in her gaze; there is also a deep longing, a yearning that tugs at the strings of my heart.