Champion

⚠️ smut⚠️

The puck was lose on the ice. It hit the boards skating around it. Three sticks shot out to try to trap it, or at least keep it away from the opposing team. Eren elbowed one guy in the chest. His stick hand dropped giving the tall hockey player the chance to swoop the puck away.

He shot it toward Jean who had come up on his left. The horse faced teen danced his stick around the puck moving it closer to the goal on the far side of the ice. One more goal was all they needed. One more goal, with seconds ticking away fast in the clock above them.

Jean shot the puck. He didn't aim for the goal, in pressure situations like this he was shit at scoring. That didn't matter, his team captain was in place. Eren swung his stick around catching the puck on the blade. Swooping it along he slashed at it, the buzzer sounded.

The puck soared past the goalies glove hitting the back of the net. Another buzzer sounded indicating the goal! There was utter silence for half a second, Jean's screaming cheer was heard throughout the stadium as the crowd screamed with him. He was the first to reach Eren.

Bertolt flew up wrapping his arms around both of his teammates. Sticks were being tossed everywhere, gloves came off as the Titans surrounded their caption. They had won! They had just won nationals! The crowd was screaming stomping the boards as they cheered their team on.

Eren turned in the mass of bodies. His eyes scanned the section of the crowd. He was there. Levi stood beside Furlan, Erwin, Hange, Moblit, even Isabel had come out. The others were jumping, screaming, cheering all around the small janitor who stood still in the chaos. A smile touched his normally stern face as he caught sight of the emerald eyes fixing on him.

"Way to go Eren!" He yelled.

Eren couldn't hear the words over the crowd, but he read his lips. He felt his chest nearly explode with happiness. His teammates picked him up. The tallest two, Bertolt and Reiner set him on their shoulders.

"Watch the blades!" He cried out as Jean nearly cut his arm in Eren skates.

The team carried him off of the ice. The locker room was soon in shambles as everyone cheered tossing their pads, equipment or clothing all around. Finally the coach came in to quiet them. They listened to his congratulatory speech before he allowed them to go shower. He swiped a tear from his eye as he admitted he had been thinking about retiring after this season because he had led so many teams to the finals to never have one win! Now that they had won, he said he would stick by them!

Eren showered. Received more congratulations from his teammates, talked to the press, as well as other students still milling around. Some girl came up to kiss him while he was talking to a newspaper reporter. The reporter laughed saying something about him not needing to worry about finding a girlfriend after tonight.

"Oh, I'm not worried, but my boyfriend might be." Eren tossed it out as a joke.

Finally he was able to escape the chaos of the after game championship win. He went out to the parking lot. It was late, everything was dark with clouds rolling in covering the moon. He peered out through the lights, no sign of the person he was looking for.

"Looking for something?" a voice asked behind him. Turning he saw his janitor leaning against the side of the building. Eren smiled walking up to him.

"Just the hottest guy on the planet." He teased pulling the man's hips forward. They kissed as others passed by them.

"You did great tonight. I wanted to bash number 19 in the head. The way he kept coming after you!" Levi snarled.

"Yeah, some teams have aggressors like that. I'm quick on my skates so it doesn't bother me too much. Plus I had Jean with Bertolt watching my back." Levi grinned slipping his arms m through Eren's.