|•'Prologue•'|

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙  .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

Warning this chapter contains: De@th, blood.

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

It was a beautiful summer day. Two kids were playing in a flower field. The girl seemed younger than the boy. I'd say that the girl is about 5 years old, while the boy is 10 years old. They we're playing around laughing, playing tag, making flower crowns.

Everything was calm, the birds were singing. The wind was dancing everything seemed so peaceful. Until a sound was heard - more specifically a robot's noice.

The kids quickly turned around and saw a big robot. A bullet was coming for the little girl. The little girl quickly closed her eyes and got ready for the impact but it never came. When she opened her eyes she saw her brother standing in front of her.

Everything froze. The birds weren't singing anymore, the wind wasn't dancing anymore, the grass turned red like cherry syrup. The flowers weren't white or yellow anymore they we're red.

"ONII-CHAN!!!" The little girl screamed catching her brothers corpse. She stared at the corpse in horror. She started to cry. Her tears we're steaming like a waterfall. She didn't even care at the robot at this point.

The robot was coming near her ready to shoot her until a person came. He had silverish hair and golden eyes. He wore armor. It was General Jing Yuan.

"Are you okay?" The man asked the little girl's. The girl tried to speak but nothing came out of her mouth. She was clearly traumatized. Who wouldn't be if they saw there older brother die for them. General Jing Yuan understood fast that she didn't want to speak.

"Would you like to come with me? We can bury your brother somewhere near here how would that sound?" General Jing Yuan asked softly. The girl slowly nodded. General Jing Yuan carefully picked her up.

They buried the little girl's brothers corpse and left the place he died. Sadly the birds didn't sing and the wind didn't dance, I guess they were also sad.

"What's your name? If you don't want to say you're name let me say mine. My name is Jing Yuan." The man spoke softly to the child to not scare her. He even smiled at her.

"My name is Izumi

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙  

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙  .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

Well here is the prologue, idk if it's bad or good. I never written anything so yeah it's probably bad. I tried to make Izumi get trauma 😍😍. Anyways this week I will probably won't post anything because my birthday will be may 5th so yeah. Maybe something on the weekend? We will see. Anyways would you guys like to see a meme chapters sometimes?. Also if the spacing is messed up tell me I will go fix it on my laptop:)