ੈ✩‧₊˚Chapter 4 ੈ✩‧₊˚

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

A new pet

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

Time: Day time

One week later:

3rd pov:

It was a warm spring day. Flowers we're blooming. Birds were singing beautiful melody's. Cats and dogs were fighting with each other. People of Loufu we're working and kids we're playing with each other.

While our favorite black haired girl was grounded because "sHe gOt hUrT" it wasn't even serious it was just a slash on her back. At the moment she was laying on her bed with her headphones on.(I have no idea if they have headphones so let's pretend they have them).

Izumi felt bored. It was nothing to do. She was cursing in her mind at Yanqing and General Jing Yuan. Now she needs to be in her room and she can't go outside and look for a cat to feed. She felt like a prisoner.

Her back still hurt a little. She still had bandages on her back. She had her hair in a braid. Her outfit is just a simple forest green kimono.

Izumi was planning on getting a cat when she isn't grounded. She loves cats. Mostly Izumi likes black cats. She was already half asleep until a knock was heard on her door.

"Come in" Izumi said lazily. When she opened her eyes she saw Yanqing. She wanted to ask what did he want but he was way faster.

"Before you ask we're going outside! For fresh air." Yanqing said smiling. Finally fresh air. Izumi was tired of being all week in her room.

"Finally" Izumi replied. "Now get out I need to dress up normally"she added. Yanqing quickly left the room waiting for Izumi to get dressed.

Izumi pov:

I quickly change my kimono to a black one and I got my forest green long haori. I kept my braided hair. After I got ready I left my room where I found Yanqing.

"Sorry that I took long" I said. He just nodded and we left. We decided to take a walk around Loufu. It was a peaceful walk. I missed the fresh air. Mostly in my free time when I couldn't sleep I would just watch the moon and the stars.

3rd pov:

Moon would bring joy for Izumi. Same goes for  stars. By watching them she felt closer to her brother again. For her they were her whole world. She just hoped she could watched them forever.