*ೃ༄Chapter 3 *ೃ༄

•------•°•✿•°•------•

The mision gone wrong

•------•°•✿•°•------•

Warning this chapter contain: Blood, fighting.

1 week later:

Izumi's pov:

It's already been a week from the awkward kiss on the check thing. I was getting ready for a mission. I really didn't want to go but did I have a choice? NO.

And of course I'm going with none other than yanqing. It's not that l don't want to go with him. I just prefer doing the missions alone.

I grabbed my bow and my swords and left my room to meet up with yanqing. Usually I bring the med kit but I forgotten to bring it this time.

When I spotted the blonde boy I ran up to him. He had his swords and nothing else. We are probably going to die today.

"Hey Izumi! How are you doing" he asked me with his cheerful tone. He seemed happy for this mission for some reason but I felt something is gonna go wrong...

"Hello, yanqing" I replied. Today I had zero motivation to speak. My social battery was on zero today. The walk to our location was quite no one spoke.

When we got to our location everything was way to quite. No sound was made. The birds were quite. There was no wind. I knew it something weird is gonna happen on this mission.

We walked around looking for some clues about the monster we need to get. But they're was none. I heard a tree branch snap and bingo there was our target.

3rd pov:

Warning: fighting, blood.

Izumi showed Yanqing where the Monster was hiding and they both attacked without a plan. There was their first mistake.

There was 5 Monster. They looked like samurais and had katanas. They looked pretty strong.

Yanqing attacked first triggering the monsters. One tried to hit the black haired girl but she dogged. She attacked the Monster with her skill attack by sending a kick(like Nezuko).

It did a lot of damage and the monster got killed. Yanqing also killed a monster only three more left. One tried attacking Izumi from behind but she dogged not full so it made a scratch on her cheek.