༊*·˚ Chapter 5 ༊*·˚

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

Illness

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

3rd pov:

It was a normal day like any other. People were working. Kids we're playing. For some people this day was perfect for some not.

A black haired girl was training. She was trying to get her fighting moves to perfect. Everything was going smoothly until her legs gave up and she fell. Izumi starter to cough blood violently.

She almost blacked out but she didn't let it happen. After feeling better and laying on the ground for a few minutes. She got up and cleaned the blood. Luckily she was alone.

After changing her bloody clothes she decided to pay a visit to a doctor. She didn't want to go but she felt it may be something serious and it's better to check it out.

Izumi's pov:

My whole body still felt pretty weak. I was slowly walking to a closest doctor. It was few minutes away so I was pretty close.

When I got there I walked inside. I waited for the doctor to be free. After waiting for few minutes I went inside.

"So miss Izumi may I ask what happened this time?" The doctor asked who I learned his name was Sota. He was a young man with dark brown hair and with yellowish eyes.

"I was training and out of nowhere I started to cough blood and my body felt very weak too. At first I thought it's maybe because I'm overworking myself. But for some reason I feel like not" I replied. I didn't want to speak a lot today.

"Hmm I see, Miss Izumi you wouldn't mind if we ran some quick tests? The dark brown hair doctor asked. Putting his glasses on.

"Not at all" I replied not caring a lot.  The doctor took my blood and I waited for my blood test results. It only took about an hour.

3rd pov:

The dark haired doctor came with the blood test results. What Izumi heard next changed her whole life.

"You have an illness miss Izumi" The doctor said with a serious tone. The black haired girl froze her eyes widen. She couldn't believe it. It must have been a mistake right?