.ೃ࿐Chapter 1 .ೃ࿐

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

༊*·˚ A kiss on a cheek༊*·˚

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

9 years later:

3rd Pov:

It was spring day. Flowers were blooming. Birds we're singing and the wind was dancing. People in  Loufu we're working hard. Everything was so peaceful and perfect.

A black haired girl was peacefully sleeping in a tree. Until a blond hair boy decided to wake her up by shaking up the tree. The girl fell out of a tree half way awake. She fell on her butt well it will definitely hurt in the morning.

"Why couldn't you wake me up in a normal way?" The girl asked annoyed. She was still half awake. The blond boy just smiled at her. Let's say they we're friends.

"I thought it would be funny to wake you up like that" the boy said like he was proud of doing it.

If you wondering who is this boy is Yanqing. The black haired girl was Izumi. They we're kinda friends because they both got taken by General Jing Yuan when they we're just children.

"So what do you want? You usually come to me when you want something" Izumi asked knowing that Yanqing will probably drag her around Loufu like he always does.

She is kinda used to it by now. Izumi is usually the one to pay too. Even tho they both get the same amount of money.

"Let's go to shopping" He told excitingly. Yanqing was even giving her his best puppy eye's. Actually it was pretty hard to resist his puppy eye's.

The only two people that could ever resist his puppy eye's we're Izumi and General Jing Yuan. Yanqing was one of the sweetest person you ever meet.

He was like the sunshine in Izumi's life. She was the moon while he was the sun.

"Fine it's not like I have a choice" Izumi said as she stood up. Yanqing was already walking away she quickly ran to catch up. Let's say the walk there was very "peaceful".

~•Time skip•~

Pov Izumi:

We were walking around town mostly looking for a new sword for Yanqing. If you're wondering why I usually pay because Yanqing spends his money way to fast (we get the same money amount). So that makes me pay for his stuff. At least I try to save my money.