ੈ✩‧₊˚Chapter 2ੈ✩‧₊˚

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

Nightmare's and regrets

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

Time: Night

3rd pov:

It was a peaceful night. The moon was shining the stars we're dancing. Birds were sleeping already expect owls. People in Loufu we're already asleep.

Expect one person. Izumi was turning around in her sleep. She seemed to be having a nightmare. Its common for her already she always has nightmares.

She never gets a peaceful night sleep sadly.

Nightmare:

It was a flower flied with a lot of blood. There stood two figures both with black hair. One with magenta eyes and the other with green. It was a boy and a girl.

It was Izumi and her big brother.  Her brothers name was Haru.  Izumi stood there in horror. Her eyes showed fear and sadness. While Haru showed angry and disappointing eyes.

"I wish a never saved you" Haru said with venomous voice. " You deserved to die that day" He didn't even regret what he said.

"You don't mean it right Onii-chan?" Izumi said with a shakily voice. Tears streamed down her voice like a waterfall. All this time she was looking at the ground, but when she looked up when she saw what her brothers expression holds it showed...

Anger.

Haru didn't reply he just moved closer to her somehow mid air he got a sword and stabed her. Izumi's eyes widen out of shock. Her own brother stabbing her. She couldn't believe it.

"Mother should never gave birth to YOU." Those words were the last one she heard of her Onii-chan.

Her nightmare change it to a black void. Now she was falling. Still having the stabbed wound. In the void she saw the people she loved getting hurt. How they started to hate her.

She couldn't take it anymore and suddenly...

End of nightmare:

Izumi suddenly throw's  herself awake. Sweat was running down her face. After a few of seconds tears also started to steam down her face.

She hated having nightmares. Mostly about her brother hatting her. The people she loves dying. Sometimes she felt useless.

She decided to go for a walk around the garden. She quickly took her hoari. And left. At this point she didn't care where she was going. Her legs took her to a cherry blossom tree.