Chapter 1: The Betrayal

It was a normal Friday afternoon, classes have just ended and midoriya was leaving nezu's office after beating him in a chess game once again. Walking down the almost empty halls he was getting the usual stares and compliments from students as he was deemed to be the prettiest person they've ever seen. Izuku's quirks really helped wit his beauty aswell but that explanation is for another chapter. He has always been pretty standing at a height of 5'2, and love by anyone he encountered. Growing up he noticed he had a very feminine frame and later found out he was intersex. He wasn't all male butvhe wasn't all female either. He had the private parta of both male and female. Izuku has been dating todoroki for the past 3 months and wanted to surprise hid boyfriend with finally letting him do the deed. Todoroki has been asking for weeks now and izuku finally felt like he was ready. Upon arriving he heard some of his class talking about him which was normal as he been knew they didn't like him because of all the attention he got. "He's so fucking annoying." said an ear screeching high pitched voiced who he made out to be uraraka. "He honestly is just an ugly slut like his pig mother, no wonder his dad left." said hagakure. Everyone in the common room busted into laughter. While izuku was finna enter and give them a piece of his mind he heard a certain angry blond yell. "You pathetic extras have no right to speak about the damn nerd like that, he has done nothing but be nice and tolerate you ignorant pieces of shit no matter how much work he has to do he pushes away his own problems to deal wit yours."Only a few stood on izuku's side which consisted of the whole bakusquad, tokoyami, Koda, shoji, shinsou(yes there is no mineta) and Aoyama. After deciding he heard enough he finally entered and all eyes where on him. He smiled at the ones who didn't betray him and kept walking ignoring the rest of the class calling out to him. He was livid and wanted to see his boyfriend cause knew todoroki could cheer him up. As he approached todoroki's dorm he heard weird noises sounding like grunts and moans ofc he knew what was happening but didn't want to believe it so he silently opened the door and the sight before him broke his heart entirly. In the roomed was his boyfriend pounding into momoslut. At the moment she's the only one out of the two that noticed him and when she did she put the nastiest smirk she could mustar up onto her face. He couldn't watch anymore so he walked away leaving the door open not giving a damn if they were naked and exposed to the whole dorm. He didn't even notice the tears falling until he was right in front of a certain pomeranians door. Before he could knock the door opened revealing all his real friends laughing and having fun but once they seen him they immediately went into protective mode. Izuku not being able to hold it in anymore collapsed into the blonds arms and let our the most heart breaking scream filled wit pain and anger and disgust that they have ever heard. While calming him down the teachers arrived questioning what happened as they heard his screams throughout the whole campus because one of his quirks accidentally activated.