Chapter 13: uncovered secrets

Izuku POV
I woke up with a huge headache. It was around 8:30 so they should be eating dinner right now.
I got up and took a quick shower and put on a sports bra and some jogging pants with some random slides. As I walked downstairs I don't know why I felt like I was forgetting something. I walked in the dining room and all eyes were on me. I was confused looking at them because some looked like they were finna cry and others looked angry and ready to kill somebody. "Izuku, what is that?" My mom asked as she pointing to my stomach. I looked and my eyes widened. There out in the open was a secret I wasn't ready to tell. My Medusa Tattoo. I just stood there gaping like a fish outta water. I didn't know what to say. Honestly I just wanted my mom so I did what any body would have did. "Mommy." I said not in the slightest trying to hide the crack in my voice cause I knew I was finna cry. I was immediately brought into a hug by my crying mother.

Elijah POV
My baby. My sweet, caring, fearless baby. Why didn't I notice. I'm his mother blood or not and I didn't notice. I failed him. I failed to protect him. Why did t he tell me. He seen my Medusa tattoo but didn't tell me. I should've known. I should have payed attention. God I'm so sorry izuku I'm so so sorry.

Hisashi POV
Kill them. That's all that was running through my mind. Shit I failed him as his father. I should have never let him stay with Inko. I should have forced my hand and made him leave. I should have put my foot down dammit why was I so weak and so blind to notice my son suffering in silence. I couldn't do anything but look at my son and let a few tears escape.

Deejay POV
Jaydee, Mikey and I made a silent agreement that whoever touched my brother is going to suffer a very slow painful death. I'm glad reign, alonnie, niyah and ky went home already cause idk how they would have reacted especially niyah. Niyah has the same tattoo but smaller and it's on her upper right thigh. We seen it when we were at the beach a few months ago but didn't say anything as to not make her uncomfortable. She told us she would tell us what happened in due time and we respected her decision.

Izuku POV
I don't know how long I cried but I knew I wasn't gonna let go of my mom no time soon. "πότε έγινε αγοράκι μου;( when did it happen my baby boy)?" He asked in Greek which was a language we both took together just cause. "Πριν από 9 χρόνια μαμά, ακριβώς πριν το περιστατικό(9 years ago mama, right before the incident)" I responded. He only hugged me tighter and we ended the conversation there. I knew my family wanted answers but I honestly couldn't do it tonight so I excused myself and went back to my bed. Not even 5 minutes later Mikey came into my room. He didn't say anything he just stripped to his boxers and laid under the covers with me me. He wrapped his arms around my waist while he laid between my legs with his face on my chest. I only have on panties and the sports bra. I rub my hand through his hair until he finally spoke. "Por favor deja de dejarme en la oscuridad mi amor, no puedo soportar no saber lo que está pasando contigo así que por favor habla conmigo(please stop leaving me in the dark my love, i can't take not knowing what's going on with you so please talk to me)" he said with his voice cracking. "Prometo que mañana te lo contaré todo.(I promise I'm going to tell you everything tomorrow) I said as we both drifted to a peaceful sleep. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day.