Chapter 5: First Day Of School

Izuku POV

I woke up to my alarm blaring at 5:00 a.m. I lay their at first but than decide to get up since I have to get to the school early to get a tour and the principal wants to introduce me personally to the students and staff at the orientation. Dad and mama are making me take 5 bodyguards with me to school so people don't try anything. I took a 40 minute shower and got out tryna figure what to wear today. It's gone be 80 degrees today so I need something comfy but won't make me too hot either.

I looked in the full body mirror checking myself out

I looked in the full body mirror checking myself out. "Damn ma you look fineeee" I said to myself as I grabbed my purse putting my essentials in it and got my book bag and headed downstairs. When I made it downstairs I saw all 5 bodyguards in suits and I just knew they were hot so I made them all some ice water using part of my quirk to make it stay cold throughout the heat. I decided to skip breakfast and just go get a coffee from Starbucks. By the time I arrived to the school it was about 6:45 and school doesn't start till 8.

 By the time I arrived to the school it was about 6:45 and school doesn't start till 8

Heathrow Highschool of Hero's

Upon my arrival my aunt who is also the principal of the school pulled me into a bone crushing hug almost cutting off my oxygen. "c-can't b-b-breathe" I managed to get out. "Oh sorry zu." I just smiled at her as we began the tour. "So zu what brings you back home I thought you liked UA." I knew I wasn't going to be able to get outta this so I told her everything. "Those stupid, ignorant, lying, scheming sons of bitches!" She yelled as her hair went up in flames. Scaring some of the passing teachers.

Isis Sparks/Midoriya 36 years old Quirk: Fire Hair(self explanatory)Izukus Aunt and Hisashi twin sisterMarried to her late husband Dwayne Sparks

36 years old
Quirk: Fire Hair(self explanatory)
Izukus Aunt and Hisashi twin sister
Married to her late husband Dwayne Sparks

Timeskipv======
Now we were just sitting in her office. The students started arriving around 30 minutes ago and now their on their way to the auditorium. After the halls were cleared we made our way to the back stage while my bodyguards waited outside the curtain on the stage with my aunt. After she gave her little heartwarming speech it was my time to shine as usual. As I walked from behind the curtain and stood next to my aunt it got very quiet. I was trying so hard not to laugh but I just had too. Once I finally finished laughing I introduced myself. "Hi I'm Izuku Midoriya I'm 16 and yes I am the middle son of the Midoriya family." After I finished introducing myself I was finna talk again when I heard an overly joyful voice that I instantly recognized. "ZUZU! Why didn't you tell us you were coming here? How could you betray me like this?" Re'niyah said very over dramatically. "I'm sorry niyah bae please forgive me" I said just as dramatic. After that whole fiasco we buckled over in laughter while reign yelled at us for being idiots. I'm on my way to class now with my bodyguards around me. I could tell the students were afraid as my guards were armed and allowed to use there quirks and weapons to protect at all cost. Rt now I'm standing outside my classroom door. "I want 5 guards out here and the other 5 in the room wit me." After I said that me and 5 of the guards went into the classroom where any noise ceased to exist upon my arrival. I really didn't give af so I went to the back of the class where I seen my group and did a bold move. I sat on Jay'meir lap as everybody started looking at me and my group besides Jay'meir was smirking. "Tf y'all looking at!" After I said that the whole class but my group looked away. "Like the seat princess" Meir whispered in my ear wit that deep as voice I swear he tryna seduce me!!