Chapter 8: unveil

Izu POV
I woke up wit a terrible headache and had the urge to throw up. I quickly ran to the bathroom and emptied out all the contents of my stomach. Somebody came and held my hair and rubbed my back until I was finished. Once done I got up brushed my teeth and washed my hands and finally noticed that Meir is the one who came and helped me. He just stood there staring at me in the mirror smiling. "What nigga?" His smile immediately fell. He grabbed me by my neck and glared at me. "Don't test me Izuku, I'll beat yo ass watch yo mouth." His voice deep and raspy letting me know he just got up. Lord give me strength I'll fuck da shit out dis nigga if he don't remove dat hand. I didn't do anything but smirk and remove his hand walk back into my room. I went to my closet to grab an outfit for the day even tho it was like 3pm. I went to the guest room to shower and get dressed since Meir decided to steal my bathroom.

 I went to the guest room to shower and get dressed since Meir decided to steal my bathroom

After getting dressed I went downstairs to the living room where the rest of the gang was. "Hey my favorite crackheads" I said while flopping on Mikey back while he laid on the couch. "Heyyyy bestiee" reign and niyah said in unison. Everybody else gave me a head nod in acknowledgment since they were in a heated Mario kart race. "What's wrong princess?" Mikey asked low enough for us two to hear. (Imma switch it up so basically Mikey and izu knew each other since Dey were kids cause their families work in the mafia world together) "nothing just a headache" I said as I readjusted myself on him so that I could lay my head on his shoulder in the crook of his neck. I hear Meir come down the stairs and enter the living room. They all greet him and he greets dem back and sits on da chair next to the couch me and Mikey on. I feel him staring at me but don't look just cause. "Zuzu can I use your phone real quick?" Ky asked. "Why ugly?" I asked. "So I can see if dis hoe blocked me, just cause I'm asexual don't mean I can't flirt wit people it's funny to see Dey reactions!" He exclaimed. "Yo ass going to hell" I laughed. "Dats fine I'll see all y'all dere" I gave him my phone and he did wtv he had to do than gave it back. After a while Mikey wanted to switch positions so I got up and he sat upright on the couch and I sat back down wit my legs across his lap and my head on the back of da couch. This whole time Meir and Miya have been whispering to each other and giving me weird looks but I just shrug it off.

Timeskip
It's around 9 pm and everyone is gone but Meir. He's been typing away on his phone all day. He put it down and went to the bathroom so me being the nosy mf I am I picked it up. He was texting Miya about a plan and as I scrolled up my stomach twisted in disgust. Him and Miya were planning to set me up to be raped and kidnapped at the party tomorrow. I couldn't believe my eyes so I took pictures of the messages wit my phone and made a new gc wit my family and friends without Meir and Miya in it and sent to pictures to them. Immediately they started asking me where I was and if I was ok since Dey knew meir was still here wit me alone. I told dem he was in the bathroom as I made my way upstairs quietly to a guest room and locked myself in dere. They all said they were on their way and I heard meir come upstairs calling my name. He knew I seen the messages. "Princess you fucked up the plan you weren't supposed to see those" he said quietly as if waiting for me to make a sound to alert him where I am. "IZUKU" he yelled getting fed up wit me not coming out. I jumped slightly but not enough for him to find me. I just hope my parents make it here in time.

Plot twist!
Will they make it in time?
Will Meir find izuku before den?
How do y'all feel about Meir?
How do y'all feel about Miya?
What's y'all opinions on Mikey and Izukus relationship?
Thoughts and ideas? I would gladly take recommendations for anything you guys want to read.