Chapter 6: First Day Of School Part 2

Sorry for the wait. I had serious writers block.

Izuku Pov
First, second and third period was so boring. I knew all that stuff already. I only have first, fifth, seventh and eighth period with the group. It's lunch Time and I'm on my way to the cafeteria. After I get my food I look for a seat and then I hear my name being called from the middle table of the cafeteria. Once i took a better look I noticed it was my group of crackheads. "ZUZUUUUUUU!!" Re'niyah yelled. I wanted to punch her in the damn mouth cause wtf is you yelling my name for the world to know fa. As I approached the table I was getting a lot of unwelcoming stares from other tables. When I reached the table there was only one seat left and that was by Jay'meir. Ever since that stunt I pulled this morning the group has been teasing me about it. "Hey my fellow crackheads" I say as I take a seat next to Meir. They all greeted me back but I felt Meir staring holes into the side of my head.

3rd Person POV
Izuku turned to Meir and just stared right back taking in his features once again. "Like what you see princess?" Meir asked. Izuku blushed and looked away tying to avoid all eye contact. Before either one of them could say another word and tall brow skin girl with pink hair came up to izuku.

Brittany Spares165'10School brat/ hoeAlways had a crush on Jay'meir since the second grade and is convinced she can make him straight for her Quirk: trauma activism ( user can activate their opponents trauma after touching them)

Brittany Spares
16
5'10
School brat/ hoe
Always had a crush on Jay'meir since the second grade and is convinced she can make him straight for her
Quirk: trauma activism ( user can activate their opponents trauma after touching them)

"Why tf are you talking to my man faggot!" She shouted causing the entire cafeteria to grow quite as they waited for Izuku's comeback. Izuku just looked her up and down before going back to his conversation with Meir. "Didn't you hear me bitch" she yelled once again. "I'm sorry pinkie pie but the event planning club is on the north east wing not here in the cafeteria, I'll gladly show you if your lost." Izuku said with a sickening sweet smile. Before she could respond she was on the ground screaming and begging for someone or something to stop. Izuku had activated the nightmare part of his quirk and was having her experience her worst fear on loop over and over again. She started to scratch at her arms and face drawing blood trying to wake up or get away from wtv danger was upon her. After 30 minutes she passed out from exhaustion and blood lost. Everyone in the cafeteria just stared in horror at her bloody and bruised body from her self harm. What scared them even more was izukus sinister smile that could put his father to shame.

"Let this be a lesson, I have no intention of hurting anyone here but I'm not against putting people in their place

"Let this be a lesson, I have no intention of hurting anyone here but I'm not against putting people in their place." He said while looking at everyone. He than proceeds to get up and leave the cafeteria everyone clearing his path not wanting to next. As he walked past he couldn't help to hear an occasional your a monster or what a show off. He even seen a couple of people look at him as if he was really the worlds most terrible monster. He felt a pain in his chest as he made his way to his aunts office. Once their he opened the door to see her doing paperwork and after a moment of silence he closed the door and broke down into tears. His aunt have seen what happened on the cameras just hugged him and whispered sweet nothings into his ear while he let it all out. "It's happening again, just like in middle school they're all going to hate me all because I stick up for myself." He said in between sobs. "It's ok zuzu no one's gonna do anything to you just give it time they'll warm up to you and they'll be happy to be your friend. And if they don't I'll burn down their house and kick them out." She said the last part jokingly receiving a small giggle from her nephew which made her smile. Izuku looked up at his aunt just staring. She had been there for him since day one she made sure he was ok after his mother passed even tho she hated inkos guts for the way she treated him. She was there when he came out to his dad about being gay. She was there when he graduated middle school. She was there to help him celebrate being excepted into UA. She was always his number one fan. He loved her dearly just like he loved the rest of his family. He would set the world on fire and watch it burn behind any of them.

Sorry for the long wait I had some family issues going on but let me know if y'all like this and if I should continue and not be afraid to give me ideas I enjoy talking wit my readers. Have a nice night/evening/morning❤️