Chap.18

Jennie Pov.

Today I made pancakes in breakfast.

I served dishes on table and called Taehyung and Taejoon.
They came downstairs.

We ate our breakfast and then Taehyung and Taejoon was about to leave when I said,

" Umm..Ta-Taehyung?" I said.

He looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

" From now on, I will pick Taejoon up from his school. You don't have to worry about that." I said.

He first think for a while then said, " Okay then! But if you want to pick him up then pick him up at 5 pm. "

" Huh?" I said confusedly.

" Because every students gets leave at 5 pm. but no one was at home before to take care of him. so I make him stay there an hour extra." Taehyung said.

Now I got it so I said,
" Hmm. Okay."

" And one more thing. Don't go there with taxi. I will send my driver here." He said.

I nodded at him. Then Taehyung walked outside with Taejoon when Taejoon looked at me and made thumbs up sign.

I also winked at him. Then they left.

Actually, Taejoon had told me to pick him up from school, from now on. So that He can eat ice cream everyday. He is the one who requested me to tell Taehyung about it.

Taejoon is such a naughty boy, right?

Time skip...

Taehyung Pov.

I am working here in my office. I have alredy called Taejoon's nursury and asked them to leave Taejoon at 5 pm from now onwards.

After finishing some files, I went out from my office and then sat in my car and left for ' Heart Hospital.'

After reaching there,I went straight to Jisoo's ward. I entered inside and saw her lying on bed as before and her eyes closed.

I caressed her hair and sat beside her for few minutes when Dr. Seokjin entered in.

" Taehyung! How are you man?" He said as soon as he entered.

I hugged him and said,
" I am fine. How about you? "

" I am good as always. " He said with his famous laugh.

We broke the hug and again We sat on a couch infront of bed.

" So..How is her condition now? Is there any improvement? " I asked him.

" Umm..Her condition is still the same. But we are doing our best to improve her condition. " He said.

I sighed and looked at her.
" When will you wake up Jisoo?"

" Leave it. Now tell me about your married life. How is it going? " He asked changing the topic.

" It's going well." I said.

Like that we started to talk with each other about random things.

And after talking for a while, I bidded my goodbye to him and left the Hospital.

Jin Pov.

As soon as Taehyung left the room, I went closer to Jisoo and sat beside her.

I stared at her face which I like the most. She looks like a goddess even when she sleeps.

I touched her cheeks and a tear fell from my eyes.
" I know you can't hear me but Jisoo! I love you since our collage days. I really love you. But you loved someone else. "