Chap.39

Author Pov.

What Jennie just heard from Taehyung shocked her.

" I-It means Kim Jisoo is your Sister a-and Taejoon is not your son? " Jennie's lips shivered while asking this.

" Yes!! " Taehyung answered.

Jennie was feeling stupid after hearing this answer from Taehyung.

" And that means you were never married to anyone and I am your first wife? " Jennie again asked.

" Yesss...You are my first wife and first love too. " Taehyung turned serious as he spoke his last words.

Jennie's eyes widened.

" w-what did you just say? " She asked.

Taehyung stepped closer to Jennie and because of their hight difference, Jennie has to look up to see him while Taehyung was looking directly into her eyes.

" Yes Jennie! You heard it right. I love you........." He paused to see Jennie's reaction.

Jennie's eyes were still wide. She couldn't believe that Taehyung loves her too.

He again continued.

" Your concern for me, your smile, your voice, I'm in love with everything about you. your love and care for Taejoon even knowing that he is not your son. How can you be so nice? "

By now Jennie's eyes were again filled with tears by hearing his words.

Taehyung wiped her tears and said,

" Don't cry. It hurts my heart to see you cry. I know I have never treated you well. I always used to shout at you. I've always been cold to you. But now I really love you very much. It's okay if you don't feel the same. I didn't do anything that you love me too, anyway. " Taehyung said sadly.

Jennie's eyes filled with anger. How can he said that she don't love him.

" You are stupid. Very stupid. " Jennie said angrily.

Taehyung was taken aback by her sudden anger. She had never spoken to him in this tone. He looked at her with sad eyes.

" Do you even know, when someone cares so much for someone? Huh

" Do you even know, when someone cares so much for someone? Huh...? Why did I cry so much at the thought of leaving you? " Jennie said.

Taehyung still didn't understand what she wanted to say.

When Jennie still saw the look of confusion on his face, she smacked him on his chest and said,

" Cause I love you too, idiot. "

Taehyung's sad eyes widen with joy.

" Really?.....You love me too? " Taehyung asked happily.

" Yessss. " Jennie also said happily.