A Good Luck Sex

Ash woke up feeling energized and ready for the day ahead. He knew he had a tough battle against the elite four members Grimsley and Caitlin, as well as the reigning champion Alder. He decided to take a shower to cool himself down and prepare for the battle.

As he stepped under the showerhead, he felt the warm water wash over his body, and he let out a sigh of relief. Suddenly, he heard the sound of the shower door opening, and he turned to see Misty walking in, slowly stripping off her clothes.

Ash's eyes widened as he took in the sight of Misty's curves, and he couldn't resist pulling her close for a deep, passionate kiss. 

Ash's hands roamed over Misty's wet skin as he whispered in her ear, his words filled with raw desire. "That's it, Misty. Take me deep into your mouth. Suck me harder. You're so good at this, my little slut."

Misty moaned around him, unable to resist his commanding tone. "Yes, Ash. I want to please you. You make me feel so good."

Ash growled with pleasure as he pulled her up to him, kissing her deeply. "That's what I like to hear. You're mine, Misty. You belong to me. Say it."

Misty's eyes glazed with desire as she met his gaze. "I belong to you, Ash. All of me. Body and soul."

Ash grinned, his dominance intensifying. "Good. Because I'm going to use you, Misty. Make you scream my name until you can't take it anymore."

Misty's breath caught in her throat as Ash pressed her up against the shower wall, taking her from behind. She arched her back, offering herself up to him completely as the water pounded down on their bodies.

Ash's hands gripped her hips tightly, pulling her back onto him with every thrust. He leaned in close to her ear, his voice low and commanding.

"You feel so good, Misty," he growled. "You were made for me. Mine to claim. Mine to take."

Misty moaned in response, her body trembling with pleasure. She reached behind her, gripping onto Ash's hips, urging him to go deeper.

"Yes, Ash," she gasped. "Take me. Make me yours."

Ash groaned, his own desire reaching new heights as he felt her body responding to him. He quickened his pace, driving into her with every ounce of strength he had.

"You're mine, Misty," he hissed. "Mine to pleasure. Mine to dominate."

Misty's body quivered with pleasure as Ash continued to pound into her from behind, his grip on her hips unyielding as he thrust harder and harder. "You like that, don't you, my little slut?" Ash growled in her ear, relishing the way Misty's body trembled in response.

Misty moaned and gasped, completely under Ash's control. "Yes, master," she whimpered, her voice thick with desire.

Ash's grip on her hips tightened as he quickened his pace, driving himself even deeper inside of her. "Good," he said, his voice low and commanding. "You belong to me, Misty. And I'm going to make sure you never forget it."

Misty could feel herself getting closer and closer to the edge, her body on fire with need. "Please, master," she begged. "I need to come. Please let me come."

Ash chuckled darkly, the sound sending shivers down Misty's spine. "Not yet, my little slut," he said. "You're going to hold on until I say you can come."

Misty whimpered in frustration, but she knew better than to disobey Ash. She held on as long as she could, her body aching with need, until finally Ash gave the command. "Come for me now, Misty," he growled. "Come for your master."

With a cry, Misty surrendered to the overwhelming pleasure that washed over her, her body convulsing around Ash as she found release. Ash followed soon after, his grip on her hips almost bruising as he spilled himself inside of her.

They both collapsed against the shower wall, panting and spent. "You're mine, Misty," Ash said, his voice low and possessive. "Don't you ever forget it."

Feeling satisfied, Ash got dressed and made his way to the Pokemon stadium, where he was greeted by the elite four members and Alder.

Ash: "Good morning, everyone. I hope you're ready for a great battle."

Grimsley: "We're always ready, Ash. Bring it on."

Caitlin: "We won't go easy on you, but we wish you the best of luck."

Alder: "You've come a long way, Ash. I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do."

The six-on-six battle began, with Ash and his Pokemon facing off against Grimsley, Caitlin, and Alder's strongest team. The battle was intense, with each side unleashing powerful attacks and strategies.

Throughout the battle, Ash and his Pokemon communicated through every move and decision, working together to outmaneuver their opponents. The crowd watched in awe as they witnessed the intense battle, with cheers and gasps of amazement filling the stadium.

In the end, Ash emerged victorious, having defeated all three elite four members and the champion Alder. He was congratulated by the crowd and the trainers, and he felt a sense of pride and accomplishment that he had never felt before.