Road Trip to Unova

After winning the Sinnoh League, Ash and Misty were on their way to Unova for a new adventure. They had decided to rent a car and drive there, taking the scenic route along the way. Misty was wearing a stunning black dress that hugged her curves, and Ash couldn't take his eyes off her.

As they hit the highway and began to cruise, Misty turned to Ash with a mischievous smile. Without warning, she reached over and unbuckled his pants, taking his cock in her mouth. Ash gasped in pleasure as she worked her magic, his eyes darting back and forth between the road and his lover's head bobbing up and down in his lap.

After a while, Ash couldn't take it anymore. He veered the car off the main road and onto a deserted path that led to a secluded area. Once there, he quickly parked the car and pulled Misty out onto the hood. He leaned in and kissed her deeply, his hands roaming over her body as he dominated her with his passion.

Misty moaned into his mouth, her hands running through his hair as she surrendered to his control. Ash's hands reached up and pulled her dress down, exposing her perky breasts to the cool night air. He took one in his mouth, suckling and nipping at the sensitive flesh until Misty was writhing beneath him.

Ash lifted Misty up and pinned her against the hood of the car, his hands running over her body. She moaned as he pressed his body against hers, feeling his hard cock pressing against her thigh. Ash's lips trailed down her neck, nipping and sucking at the delicate skin as he pushed her dress up to expose her bare skin.

He pulled back for a moment, admiring the sight of her breasts pressed against the hood of the car. Without warning, he leaned forward and took one of her nipples in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it before nipping at it gently with his teeth. Misty arched her back, pushing her chest further into his mouth, begging for more.

Misty's breathing became ragged as Ash's fingers traced the curves of her body, his touch igniting a fire within her. She arched her back, pressing her body against his as he continued to explore every inch of her with his hands and mouth.

As Ash continued to kiss and nibble at her neck, Misty couldn't help but moan in pleasure. "Please, Ash," she whispered breathlessly. "I need you."

Ash pulled back slightly, looking down at her with a dominant gleam in his eyes. "You need me, huh?" he said, his voice low and husky.

Misty nodded, biting her lip as she felt the heat building between her legs. "Yes," she breathed. "I need you inside me. Now."

Ash smirked, taking hold of her wrists and pinning them above her head. "You don't get to call the shots, Misty," he said. "I'm in control here."

Misty's eyes widened in surprise, but the heat in her core only grew stronger. "Yes, Ash," she whispered obediently. "Take control."

Ash grinned, pleased by her submission. He released her wrists, then pressed her against the hood of the car, her breasts squishing against the metal. He kissed her deeply, his hands roaming all over her body, exploring every inch of her curves.

Misty moaned into his mouth, her body craving more of his touch. "Please, Ash," she whimpered. "I need you now."

Ash pulled back, looking down at her with a devilish glint in his eyes. "Beg for it, Misty," he commanded. "Beg me to fuck you."

Misty's eyes widened at his words, but the heat between her legs only grew more intense. "Please, Ash," she begged. "Please fuck me. I need you so badly."

Ash grinned, pleased by her submission. He took hold of her hips and positioned himself at her entrance, then pushed forward with a deep thrust. Misty cried out in pleasure, her body arching up to meet him.