Rainy Embrace

The evening in Kalos had a certain magical allure. The city lights shimmered in the distance, and a gentle breeze rustled the leaves of the trees. Ash and Misty stood on the balcony of their hotel room, savoring the tranquility that the night had to offer. The distant rumble of thunder signaled an approaching storm, painting the sky in shades of indigo and violet.

The raindrops fall heavily on Misty's shirt and Ash's body, soaking through their clothes. Misty's breasts are revealed in the wet fabric. Her shirt is sopping wet, the material clinging to her body.

Ash couldn't help but admire her, her silhouette illuminated by the soft glow of the streetlights.

A spontaneous smile curved Ash's lips as he reached out to Misty, his fingers gently tracing the contours of her face. Misty's eyes met his, a silent understanding passing between them. In that moment, the world seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of them and the soft patter of rain.

With a subtle pull, Ash drew Misty closer, his touch sending shivers down her spine.

 The rain intensified, cascading around them like a symphony of nature's bliss.

He couldn't resist the magnetic pull any longer. Ash's lips met Misty's in a fervent kiss, a union of passion and tenderness. The raindrops danced around them, merging with their shared warmth. Misty's arms found their way around Ash, pulling him even closer, as if to erase the boundaries between them.

The rain falls over them, pelting their bodies, but neither of them notice it. The rain's just an extra thrill. "Ash..." Misty moaned.

"That's right, baby." Ash said, "Call out my name."

"Ash... Ash..." her voice rises in pitch.

"Tell me you want it."

"I want it Ash!" she gasped as Ash's lips make contact with her neck. Misty felt like she was going to melt.

Ash pulled her into him by her waist, and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He pressed a red hot kiss on her lips. Misty can feel Ash's cock against her panties, which were already soaked with her arousal. Ash pulled away from her, leaving her with fiery red imprints from his lips of her neck.

Panting, Misty stared at him. "You like it when I'm in control, don't you?" Ash said.

Misty just nodded, she couldn't find her voice.

Ash led her into his bedroom. Misty had never been in this room before. He crawled onto the bed and laid on his back, his head on the pillows. He pulled Misty on top of him. Misty straddled Ash and he grabbed her ass. He rubbed her ass, loving the soft feel of her hips. He pulled down her wet panties and threw them on the floor. 

Ash slipped two fingers into her pussy, and he started to rub her nub. Misty gasped and threw her head back. She started to rub her breasts, letting out a loud moan. Ash pulled away from her and spread apart her legs. He started to lick her tight wet pussy. He could smell her arousal.

"Oh Ash!" Misty moaned, "Your mouth feels so good!"

"Mmmm, you taste delicious Misty!" he said, licking her pussy.

Misty had both her hands in Ash's hair, pulling his mouth into her cunt. She thrust her hips and ground into his face. Ash continued to eat her out. He slid his tongue into her vagina, licking her walls. Misty continued to grind her pussy into Ash's mouth. She had one hand in Ash's hair and wrapped the other one into a fist.

"Oh Ash, I'm gonna cum all over your face." all she could handle. She couldn't handle anything else.

Ash continued to eat her out, and he slipped a finger into her ass.

"Oh Ash! That feels so good!" Misty screamed.

Misty could feel her body start to shake with her orgasm. She stopped thrusting her hips and just laid there, moaning loudly. She grabbed a handful of Ash's hair as she came. Her pussy juices ran down Ash's face.

Ash licked up all her juices, and he got on top of her. He kissed her lovingly. "Mmm, you taste so good Misty." he said.

Misty kissed him back, loving the way his tongue felt against hers. She could taste herself on his lips.

Ash laid on his back and Misty got on top of him. She could feel his hard cock against her pussy, and she leaned down to take it in her mouth. Ash moaned as Misty wrapped her lips around his cock. She then started to suck him off.

Misty sucked Ash's cock for a while, enjoying the look of pure passion on his face.

"Oh Misty, that feels so good." Ash said.

Misty loved sucking off Ash. It made her feel so good.

He pulls the girl's body to him and her nipples press against his chest.

As their bodies meld together, Ash begins to slowly move his hands up Misty's back, feeling the muscles underneath the wet fabric. His lips move from her mouth, exploring her neck, her collarbone, her shoulders. He moves his mouth to her ear, whispering his love for her as his fingers move along her spine. His hands finally reach her neck, and his fingers gently caress it, as he holds her close to him, feeling the beat of her heart against his chest.

Their lovemaking is both passionate and tender, their bodies pressed tightly together as they explore each other in the night. Then, exhausted and spent, they lay in each other's arms, the rain still falling gently outside. They feel blissful and contented, the pleasure of the night still reverberating through their bodies.