✧ 9 ✧

Sunoo

Today I got to sleep in late since I had no classes today.

Woosun was still at school, so I had another hour to myself before I had to pick him up then take him to his skating practice.

I laid in my bed, watching random shit on my phone until I got a text from Sunghoon.

Sunghoon
Are you busy?

Oh my god oh my god oh my god.

Fuck, uh..

Me
no
what's up?

Sunghoon
would you like to go somewhere with me?

Me
sure!

Sunghoon
okay
i'll be there in 15

Wait what?! 15 Minutes?!!!

I jump up from my bed and immediately run to my closet. I grab the first shirt and the first pair of pants I saw, which was a light grey hoodie and black jeans, and threw them on.

I quickly went into my bathroom and fixed my hair. I also put on just a bit of make-up to hide the fact that I literally just woke up.

I slide on my converses, and drown myself in perfume.

Just then, I got a text from Sunghoon saying he's here.

I check myself one last time in the mirror before running downstairs and out to Sunghoon's car.

Again, like last time, He was waiting outside of his car for me.

"Sorry this is so sudden." Sunghoon says.

"It's okay. I wasn't doing anything anyway." I say.

He opens the car door for me, which I quickly get it.

He goes over to the drivers side and hops in before turning on the car and backing out of my driveway.

"So.. where are we going?" I ask.

"Nowhere." Sunghoon says.

"You said we were going somewhere though?"

"Yeah. That somewhere was my car."

"Then what are we going?" I ask, very confused.

"Let's just drive around for a bit." He says.

I'm so confused right now.

I mean, i'm not really complaining. I get to spend more time with Sunghoon, plus he looks hot while driving.

Wait..what? Why did I even just think that?..

It was pretty quiet in the car, other than the light music playing from the radio.

Maybe this is my chance to ask..

"So um, i've been meaning to ask, who was that girl you were talking to? You know, the one who was being an ass to Woosun." I ask.