* ✧ 16 ✧ *

Sunoo

As we walked out of the theater, the big smile on my face wouldn't go away.

"That was so good! Ariel is so pretty." I say. "And her voice? Oh my god. Prince Eric was kinda hot too."(no he wasn't they should've chose someone else🥰)

"I'm way better looking than he is." Sunghoon says, rolling his eyes.

"Well yeah, but he's still pretty cute."

"Whatever."

"Hey, don't get all jealous. I just agreed with you that you were better looking than him." I say.

"Oh, true."

I laugh, opening the passenger side door and getting in the car.

"Are you hungry? We can stop and get something before we go to my place." Sunghoon asks, starting the car.

"I'm pretty full from the popcorn, so I think I'm good." I say.

"If you say so."

As we drove away, I felt like I was forgetting something, but I didn't know what.

"I feel like I'm forgetting something." I say.

"Do we need to go back?"

"No... I'm just trying to remember... Oh! Fuck, Woosun wanted me to get him some candy."

"Oh, we could just stop somewhere and get him some." Sunghoon says.

"Yeah, but he wanted the movie theater candy since he likes the kind they have there."

"Um... oh yeah! I have stuff to make cookies. We could make him some cookies instead?" He suggests.

"That sounds like fun! Let's do that."

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

I wasn't paying attention to where we were until the car had completely stopped.

I look around and see that we are at the nicest apartments in our city.

These apartments were expensive, and you could tell just by looking at them.

I get out of the car with Sunghoon and follow him into the building.

We go up all the way to the 4th floor, then down a long hallway until we reached Sunghoon's apartment.

The second Sunghoon unlocks the door and lets us in, I was overwhelmed with how nice his apartment was.

Lots of white, grays, and black all over.

He was clearly rich.

"Woah...everything is so nice.." I say, looking around at everything.

"Thanks. I fixed it up a bit since you were coming over."