✧ 6 ✧

Sunoo

"Wait, so you're telling me he has a TWIN SISTER?!" Niki asks.

"Yes! She was literally gorgeous." I say.

"Okay, continue." He says.

"Okay. Well, we just talked about ourselves and got to know each other. He was literally so sweet." I say. "We talked for so long we didn't even notice it was already starting to get dark."

"Soo, are you guys going on another date?"

"Oh, yeah! Funny thing is was that when we were in the car, he said he was going to take me somewhere more fun next time. We hadn't even talked about a second date yet but it was so cute that he assumed we were going on another."

"That's actually really cute." He says. "You have to take me with you tomorrow to the rink."

"Okay, but we have to stay an extra hour since he's training Woosun for the competition." I say.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that."

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

It's finally Friday, which means I can take Woosun to skate practice.

I made sure Niki got to my house on time since I didn't want us to be late again.

Since we were a little early, we stopped and of course got us some Starbucks. I only got Woosun something small since he was about to practice anyway.

I also may or may not have gotten Sunghoon something.... just as a little thanks and for training my brother..

We get to the skating rink just in time. There weren't much parents there yet.

"I'm excited to see how this goes." Niki snickers.

I roll my eyes, taking a sip of my drink.

We go in, and don't see much people in there. Something catches my eye.

There was a girl talking to Sunghoon.

"You see that too, right?" Niki says.

"Yes Niki, I see it." I say.

She looked about our age, and she was really pretty.

Her body language was very much throwing me off.

She was giggling, twirling her hair, pouting her lips a bit, and just over all being flirty.

"Woosun, go give this to Mr. Park." I say, handing him the treat.

"But he's talking to someone." He says.

"I know, that's why you're gonna give it to him. They need to stop talking." Niki says, patting his shoulder.

"Ohh okay!" Woosun says.

He takes the little big and runs over to Sunghoon.

Sunghoon looks down at him and smiles. They talk for a second before Sunghoon looks up at us and waves.

Sunghoon says something to the girl, and she rolls her eyes before walking away.

Me and Niki walk over there.

"Hi!" I say.

"Hey! Thank you for the snack. How'd you know I liked these?" Sunghoon asks.

"Just a wild guess." I say. "It's also a thank you and for training Woosun."

"A thank you for what?" He asks.

"For our date. I genuinely had a great time." I say smiling.

Sunghoon's cheeks flush a bright pink.

"Oh, yeah. I had a great time too." He says, shyly smiling.

He is so cute oh my god.

"Well um, we should start practicing." He says.

Sunghoon pats Woosuns shoulder, and they go into the other rink.

Once they go through the doors, I turn to Niki.

"You two should just date already." Niki says.

"That's too fast dude. Thats gonna cause him off." I say, rolling me eyes.

"Whatever, but that girl is staring you down." He says, gesturing with his head to the girl.

I turn around and indeed, this girl was giving me the meanest stare she could.

"The fuck is she looking at me like that for?" I ask.

"Probably because you were talking to Sunghoon." Niki shrugs.

"Probably? Did you see the way she was all over him earlier?"

"Oh I did." He says.

"Whatever, let's just go in now. She probably won't be here tomorrow." I say.

Niki shrugs again, then we go inside the rink.

𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭

Sorry i'm it's short😭

HAVE YOU HEARD IVE COMEBACK??? I AM MIGHT JUST BE BETTER THAN LOVE DIVE AND AFTER LIKE...

Hope you enjoy!

Have an amazing day/night!