* ✧ 17 ✧ *

Sunoo

Sunghoon walks with me to the door, as if it was time I should head home.

As I was about to open the door, Sunghoon stops me, making me turn and face him.

"I... I don't want you to leave yet." He says.

I smile. "I don't want to leave either, I'm having too much fun."

"Then don't leave. We can still have more fun..."

"Hmm, tell me, what were the other fun things you had in mind?"

"I can show you."

Sunghoon leans down, connecting our lips once again. I instantly kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer.

His big hands had made their way to my waist, then down to the back of my thighs, suddenly lifting me off the ground.

My legs instinctively wrapped around his waist, and my arms hung onto his neck for support.

Before I knew it, Sunghoon was carrying me into a room, which I assume was his bedroom, and shutting the door with his foot.

He gently laid me down on his bed, now hovering over me. I felt flustered under his strong gaze.

He leaned back in for another kiss, yet this time it was a little rougher.

My legs were still wrapped around his waist, leaving no room between us. His body pressed against mine, causing a bit of friction.

Even through jeans, I could feel how big he was, which made me a little nervous

Sunghoon pulled away, still towering over me as he tugged off his shirt, tossing it off to the side.

As expected, he had soft abs and muscular arms. The sight of his body made my face and ears burn.

His hands went to the bottom of my sweater, then he looked at me. "Can I take this off?"

I take a deep breath before nodding.

I watch as he slowly pulls up my sweater. As he's about to pull it over my head, my vision goes black.

I assumed it was just from the sweater blocking my vision, but then I opened my eyes, and I wasn't in Sunghoon's room anymore.

I look around, and I was on his couch, in his living room, leaning on his shoulder.

So it was a fucking dream?....

I look over and see my phone next to me on the couch, so I grab it and look at the time.

It was almost midnight, and I had a few missed texts from Mom.

"When did you wake up?" Sunghoon yawns.

I jump, not expecting the deepness in his voice.

"Just now." I say, opening my phone and texting Mom back.

"You fell asleep while we were watching the movie, and I didn't want to disturb you so I just let you sleep."

"Thanks. Um, I should be getting home before it gets too late."