* ✧ 20 ✧ *

Sunoo

Later that night, I couldn't stop thinking about what Sunghoon said in his "apology".

He said we would talk later, but when we left we didn't really say much to each other.

Maybe this is my time to make a move.

I go to my messages and press on Sunghoon's contact.

Sunghoon

what did you mean by you can't promise it won't happen again

idk
what did i mean🤷‍♂️

sunghoon.

wanna come find out?
i'm free if you are

hm...
i'll get back to you

Oh my god, is it finally time?

I jump up from my bed and immediately run to the bathroom.

I quickly got in the shower, taking my time and making sure everything was clean. When I say everything, I mean everything.

I shaved, used my favorite body scrub and body wash, and made sure I was completely clean before getting out and drying off.

I decided not to style my hair but still made sure it looked decent. I didn't know if it was going to get ruined or not... so I'm not taking any chances.

Sunghoon

now?

now
don't worry about trying to look cute

i look cute in everything i wear

ik you do
just wear something that's easy to take off

you're kidding right?

nope

😶

see you soon🫢

Oh so he's being serious...

I go into my closet and look for something to wear. I ended up putting on a light grey zip-up hoodie that was a little too big, and some black sweatpants. The hoodie was unzipped a bit, and hanging off my shoulders, kind of adding on to the look.

I slid on my slides, double-checked my look, grabbed my house key and car keys, and quietly left my room.

Everyone in the house was asleep since it was a bit late, so I tried my bed to quietly make my way downstairs.

I go into the kitchen, taking a paper towel and a pen from the counter.

I'll be back in the morning
Dont worry - Sun ;)

I leave the note on the counter by the coffee maker, since that's the first thing my mom goes to when she wakes up.

I silently unlock the front door, letting myself out, then locking it back.