✧ 14 ✧

Sunoo

What turned into just texting with Wonyoung last night, turned into a 3-hour Facetime of us gossiping about Sunghoon.

She told me LOTS of things she wanted me to know about Sunghoon and elaborated on some things she's already told me.

Honestly, I don't mind that I stayed up till 1 am talking to Wonyoung, she's really fun to talk to.

The only thing I regret about it is that I had to wake up early for my classes, and I had to attend all of them today.

The classes seemed to go by painfully slow, but by the time they were finished, I was ready to pass the fuck out once I got back home.

The moment I got home, I only got about 20 minutes of sleep before I had to get Woosun since my parents weren't home.

Once I got him, then he had to get ready for skating practice.

"Hyung, let's go!" Woosun says, pulling my arm to get me off the couch.

"Okay okay." I say, still in Woosuns grip as he drags
me out of the house.

I make sure Woosun's settled in the car before getting in myself.

As I was driving, my eyes were threatening to close from being so tired.

By the time we made it to the skating rink, I was on the verge of falling asleep.

"Hyung! Stop walking so slow! You're gonna make me late." Woosun says, pulling me by my hoodie into the building.

I could barely see anything from my eyelids feeling so heavy.

I rubbed my eyes as the grip on my hoodie loosened. Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders, slightly shaking me.

"Sunoo? Are you okay?"

I force my eyes open, only to be met with Sunghoon inches away from my face.

That was enough to completely wake me up.

"Oh, hi." I say.

"Are you okay? You look so...tired?" He asks.

"That's because I am. She kept me up till 1." I yawn.

"Who kept you up till 1?"

"I did!" We hear behind us.

I turn around and see Wonyoung walking through the door, but this time with another girl at her side.

Yujin.

"Why? He looks like he hasn't slept in three days Wony."

"We were talking shit about you." She says, slinging her arm around my shoulder again.

"No, we weren't." I say.

"Whatever. Go away, I need to talk to Sunoo before we start." He says, shooing the two girls.

"Okay, dickhead." Yujin says, rolling her eyes.

I'm surprised she hasn't said anything to me yet. I guess she's being nice now?...

Wonyoung looks at Sunghoon offended. "Don't shoo me you whore. If you're asking him out again then I wanna be here to see it."

Sunghoon sighs. "Stop cussing in front of the kid."

I had completely forgotten Woosun was standing right next to Sunghoon, listening to everything.

"What's a dickhead?" Woosun asks, looking up at us confused.

I glare at the three, then turn to Woosun.

"It's nothing. Don't repeat that word, okay?" I say.

"Oh, okay Hyung."

"Oops." Yujin whispers.

"Um, anyways, can you guys go so I can talk to him?" Sunghoon asks.

"I said if you're asking him out then I wanna be here to see it." Wonyoung says, crossing her arms.

Sunghoon crouches down to Woosuns level, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Can you go put your skates on for me? We'll start as soon as I'm done."

"Yes, Mr. Park!" Woosun nods, then runs toward the doors to the other rink.

"Okay, now hurry up. I wanna be able to fangirl over how cute you guys are." Wonyoung says.

"Shut up." He says, then turning to me. "Do you wanna go see a movie? We can maybe...go back to my place after?"

"Go back to your place?..." I ask, feeling my face warm up.

"He wants to fuck." Wonyoung says.

"No, I don't!" Sunghoon says.

"You don't?" I ask.

"No- that's not what I meant."

"This is painful to watch." Yujin laughs.

I laugh too. "Forget it. Yes, I'd love to go to the movies."

Sunghoon signs in relief. "Okay, good."

"I like this. Go and watch a movie then make a movie at home. So cute." Wonyoung says, earning a nudge from Yujin.

"Make a movie?" I ask.

"Wonyoung, I swear if you don't shut the fuck up I'll get you kicked out."

"You wouldn't, you love me too much."

"As entertaining as this is, his brother has been waiting in there for you for like almost 10 minutes." Yujin says, pointing toward the other rink.

"Oh shit, you're right." Sunghoon says. "We'll talk after."

He then hurries into the other rink, leaving me with the two girls.

𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭

a quick short chapter for you guys

sorry for how bad this is it's very rushed cause I wanted to hurry and publish it so i apologize if it's not good

hope you enjoy cause next chapter will be kinda....🥰👊🏽🍆

have an amazing day/night!