Creed : Unknown

I don't own Transformers or anything related to Assassins Creed.

I just want to see how this story goes. My best friend gave me this idea so I decided to act on it!

Please don't hate me!

TT.TT

-//////////////////////////////////-

[> Lennox's P.O.V <]

"Come on, Will!" My wife, Sarah pulled me out of the theatre. It was our first date in a couple years since our little angel, Anabelle was born. We asked Mikaela to watch her while we were out.

I decided to bring her to a theatre in downtown because it had the highest ratings. Before the opera show, we had dinner at one of the finest restaurants I could find. I can't remember the name but it was definitely worth the money. I'll tell you that.

Sarah was wearing a red silk dress that was a slim fit. It hugged her curves perfectly. She wore matching earrings as we as the pearl necklace I got her for our anniversary. Her hair was done up to the right side of her head in a donut looking bun and she wore roman sandals.

I had on my black tux. It was a three piece suit with a nice Autobot blue tie. Arcee made me wear it or Chromia threatened to hang me upside down by the rafters. I don't take them lightly. Have you SEEN how she scares even IRONHIDE? It's actually quite hilarious.

Anyways, we had to move the Autobots to the city last month in A secluded base near the ocean. Galloway wanted them to be within car distance instead of air travel. The guy has a weak stomach from what I heard. We don't mind it, really. Sarah can drive here whenever she wants and the bots don't feel so...isolated.

What really caught their attention here was the talk about the 'Guardian Angel of the City'. They think its a stupid kid trying to be cool but all military guys? Hell, we want to meet this person! This persons making history by staying hidden which is the toughest thing to do.

The story is, that this cloaked figure operates in the shadows. Very rarely does anyone see this mysterious person day or night. They say if you do, it means you were close to death.

Some people that have seen Angel, the figure got the name from the public, say that this person looks like a young teenager. No one can tell because all of the clothes hid their identity. The only description that has been taken was the lower part of the face. Some say its a girl while others believe that it's a mask. We do know that this figure has white hair.

The funny thing is that this person wears an outfit almost identical to Assassin Creed's attire. I would too if I wanted to keep my identity safe. It's the perfect costume.

Angel doesn't use any weapons unless necessary which isn't very often, so I've heard. Angel has two illegal sized daggers located in the boots. A bow and a quiver of arrows on the back. Any other weapon is concealed somewhere, I guess.

"Will?" I looked at my wife. "I'm sorry, spacing out." She giggled as we turned down the road to get to IronHide but a group of thugs jumped out in front of us.

"Hand it over." Sarah clutched onto my arm. I held up my hands. "It wouldn't be smart to do that. Special towards a military personnel." I stated, gently pushing Sarah behind me.

"I don't give a fuck! I said hand it over!" The guy held out a gun in front of me. Sarah gasped as they closed in. I discretely handed her my phone to call Hide but the guy saw it and shot it out of my hand.

"Hurry up! Before that damn bitch comes!" I reached into my pocket and went to grab my wallet when one of the other guys stepped forward a foot and pulled the trigger. I felt pain erupt in my lower abdomen.