Creed : Unknown 2

I don't own Transformers or Assassin Creed.

-//////////////////////////////////-

[> ???'s P.O.V

I bolted upright in bed as my alarm clock went off. I was sweating and panting from that same nightmare I've had for the past 3 years. One thing I will never forget.

Red Eyes and Pointed teeth.

Shaking it off, I slid out of bed and grabbed a pair of clothes. I trudged to the shower and jumped in. I let the hot water run over my hair and skin, washing away the nightmare.

I stepped out and quickly got dressed. Realizing I forgot my shirt, I stepped into my little dorm half dressed and in my bra, revealing the scars from my past. White caught my eye and I went over to it.

I picked up my uniform and saw blood smudges in random areas. 'From that man.' I thought as I recalled last night. 'I wonder if he's alright...' I said, gently tucking my uniform in my secret hiding place for it. I reached into my drawers and pulled out a slightly loose cotton long sleeve shirt. It was a soft grey color that went perfectly with my dark blue jeans.

Quickly brushing my waist length hair, I braided it from the right side of my head just behind my ear to the left side, letting it rest hanging over my shoulder. I put on my silver aviators that hid my Amber eyes and my back pack after slipping on my black combat boots.

I locked my door and walked out of the dorm building. I walked across the street and plugged in my iPhone and started playing my country selection.

I had turned and the main road that led to the college. My form was on a separate compound than the really nice ones. I love in one of the older Dorm buildings. Just the way I like it. Not as loud and easier to sneak out after dark.

I was half way to the school when a large caravan of shiny cars passing. A red and blue flamed Peter built Semi, a Corvette Stingray Concept, a Pink and a blue motorcycle. What caught my eye was the large pick up and the man sitting in the drivers seat.

I stood still and watched him pass. We made eye contact but he was still talking. When he mover out of his looking range, I held out my left hand that I used to remove the bullet. I flexed it and looked back at the pick up. Something about these cars was very familiar.

They stopped at the red light and I continued to stare at them with suspicion. Looking back at my hand, I let it drop before walking towards the school, unaware of the truck watching me as well.

[> Lennox's P.O.V

"I feel fine, Hide! Angel did a great job of patching me up." I said as I rolled my eyes and looked out the window to find a girl watching us. I could feel her eyes on me.

The girl's skin looked like Mikaela's but a few shades lighter. Her hair was white and in a braid that hung to her mid stomach in a braid. Her bangs brushed the right side of her face and she wore silver aviators.

She wore a light grey cotton shirt that reached to just below the waist. It hung off her shoulders and reached her fingertips. She wore dark blue jeans and black boots on her feet. A school bag was on her shoulder and something on he neck caught my eye.

It looked like a very old necklace. It was a braided leather necklace with three pearly white fang or claw like things hanging from the leather, separated by a silver metal bead between each and two on each of the ends.

"-ennox?" I blinked and looked at the Dash. "Is something wrong?" I looked in the rear view. The girl held out her left hand and flexed it as she looked back at us. Strange...