Creed : Unknown 9

I do not own Transformers nor do I own anything related to Assassins Creed. The OC's behavior, I do as well as any plots NOT associated with AC or TF.

-/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////-

It has been two days since I had arrived at the base in Nevada. The soldiers were following me around and snapping pictures to post to the website. Lennox or IronHide would scare them away which made me snort in amusement. IronHide just had to stand behind them and activate his cannons. Lennox would have to chase them away.

Ratchet was able to take some scans and he has not been out of the med bay since yesterday. I had been bringing him cubes of Energon which would start to build up until we forced him to take a break. I could tell he was determined to find out how I was able to sustain Energon in my body without it killing me. I was not yet able to see if I could have Energon itself and personally, I do not want to try it without Ratchet's go ahead.

 "Creed." I glanced at Prime who came to a stop next to me as I looked out towards my city. "How are you fairing?" I narrowed my eyes towards the city. "Fine." I said and he sighed. "Ratchet has made a small break through he would like you to hear." I turned on my heel and began walking. I rested my hand on my weapon at my hip as I walked, making no noise as I did so. You could hear the hissing of Prime's joints and the thundering foot falls he made from behind me. I could feel him watching me and I growled.

"Is something that matter, Prime." I said as I stopped. "No." He said and I heard a sorrowful undertone in his voice. I glanced up at him to see his eyes strained on the floor. I hummed but continued to walk towards the med bay. I could see Soldiers looking at me as we walked past. They waved and I curtly nodded to them as they did so.

"Ratchet." I said as I entered the med bay. "Good afternoon, Creed. How are you today?" I sighed. "Fine." I said and walked to his outstretched hand. I stood in the middle and crossed my arms and locking my muscles as he lifted me into the air. He lowered his hand onto the berth and I stepped onto it as he pressed a few buttons.

"Energon does run in your system as we thought." He said and I shifted my weight onto my left hip. "It seems that your heart was already used to the substance coursing through you since birth." I rose an eyebrow. "How is that possible, Ratchet?" Prime asked and I glanced at him. "It seems that she, as well as her twin, were exposed to Energon while still developing as fetus'. Where di you say your father worked?" Ratchet asked and looked at me. "I am uncertain but I knew it was in a highly classified area. I would assume where the All Spark was located because StarScream said that he was radiating the radiation." I said and he rubbed his chin.

"Did your mother travel there at all?" I stayed still as I tried to remember. "Once." I said as I shifted to my other leg. "She was brought in by agents as she told us when we were children. They had to do a background check on her and swear her in if my father said anything. If she made any contact with the All Spark, I am uncertain." Ratchet nodded and pulled up a scan of my nervous system and inner workings.

"Your body is as fully adapted as ours is. As you can see, it has already spread throughout your entire body. Head to foot." He started using his finger to double tap where my heart was. "I found this during my search." He said as my heart came into view. I saw that there was a faint outline of where my human heart was. Around it was a circle like sphere blocking it out. It was bright blue like the AutoBots eye color. It pulsed like a normal heart would but it had charges of electricity that fluctuated around it.

"Is that...." Prime trailed off. "A spark? Yes. Or really, the beginning of one that is forming. I would assume it is taking shape because she is nearly in her adult years. By the age of 20, I believe it would be a full Spark. The rest of her systems are becoming hardened and that is why I ask you how you are frequently. Primus must have his hand upon you if you cannot feel this taking action. I would have  no doubt this would be very painful to go through." Ratchet said, watching me stand there. "Of course, you having that absurd hood over your face is making it hard to observe your facial reactions." I sighed and pulled it down so he could get a look at me.