Creed : Unknown 8

I do not own Transformers nor do I own anything related to Assassins Creed. All plots NOT related to Transformers are mine to claim thought.

So.....I decided to bring the X-Men in and I WILL explain to you what and who they are. Or...At least to the best of my abilities. They will be gone by DOTM so they will stay only for a good handful of chapters. I just want to see Logan slice up a Con as well as Hide and Colossus facing off to see who's the toughest. Just bear with me, please? No, Magneto and his goons will NOT be introduced because it's be double the effort of putting them in. The X-Men alone will be a challenge but I'm up for it. Plus, another reason is to make it more....exciting instead of the same old characters...if you know what I mean. I don't want Creed to get stale....Lol. I will let you know when they will appear but it won't be for like......2 or 3 chapters after this one....

Anyways! Onto the Story!

-////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////-

"Creed?" I heard from Lennox as I stood by my window. "Enter." I said and I heard the door open. "The planes are heading out after we eat. Do you...want to walk there with me." I turned and curtly nodded. I walked to the door and mentioned for him to go first. He nodded and walked out with me on his heels. I saw the crew members staring at me as we walked through the ships halls. I grit my teeth and clenched my fists as we walked.

"Morning, Creed." I curtly nodded to them as I walked into the line with Lennox. The breakfast consisted of Cream of Wheat, eggs, hash browns, French toast sticks and milk. I added butter and brown sugar before walking to the table filled with familiar faces. Samuel and Mikaela looked dead to the world as they mindlessly ate their food. Shaking my head, I took a seat next to Epps as Lennox sat on the other side of me.

"How was your night?" Graham asked and I opened the milk. "Fine." I said and started eating. "I can't wait to get home." A few sighed with Lennox. "I can finally hold my girls again." Then all of the men groaned. "What?" He asked innocently as everyone else stabbed their food. I looked at my tray and saw that it was already finished. "I will be awaiting outside." I said and stood. Everyone stared at my tray with wide eyes as I turned to leave. I placed my empty tray in the rack and placed the silverware into the bucket with soapy water in it just for them.

I walked to my room and placed all my belongings into a small pack I had received from Wilder a few days ago. I strapped on all of my weapons and slung the bag onto my back. I turned off the television and stripped the bed, placing the sheets, blanket and stripped pillow cases into a pile on the bed. I made sure I had everything of mine before walking out of the room.

I arrived onto the deck and saw the AutoBots loading up onto the C-17's as I made my way towards them. "Good Morning, Creed." Optimus said and I nodded curtly to him. I set my bag on a seat before sitting myself in one as well in a far corner. I frowned as I heard the soldiers coming closer to the planes to load up as well.

"Creed! Can I-" "No." I said, interrupting Leo as he came onto the plane. "Leo. Leave her alone." Sam said and Leo sighed. "I'll ride with Simmons. Seeing he's better company." He said, glaring my way. I gaffed at his statement with a few others as he left. Sam and Mikaela sat a few chairs away from me and fell asleep almost immediately. I glanced at them and shook my head before sighing heavily. I settled down and let myself drift off in an alert state.

**********************************************************

"Just....Leave Galloway to me." Lennox said and I stayed quiet. He sighed as the last AutoBot, Hide, rolled out of the plane. "Besides...he's going to be after me from the stunt we pulled on the way to Egypt. Kinda....made his fall out of the plane....sort of." I sighed but nodded. "I will do nothing." He nodded. "But." He looked at me. "If he threatens you. He. Is. Mine." I said emotionlessly which made Lennox and a random soldier walking by cringe. "Deal." He said and I followed after Hide. Lennox caught up to me and we walked out of the plane side by side.

"Major Lennox." I saw a man with orangish reddish  hair approach in military colors. I saw his name tag and relaxed as I saw it was not Galloway. When he looked at me, he went wide eyed. "General, meet Angel. Angel, this is General MoreShauwer." He held out his hand and I stared at it. "Don't take it personally, sir. He's like that." General nodded. "Understood. Welcome to N.E.S.T, Angel." I gave a curt nod as  he turned back to Lennox.

"Hey! It's Angel!" Soldiers began to yell. I saw men and women filing out onto the tarmac to see if I was really here. "Go back to work! He is here on business!" General said and they all stopped coming towards me. "General, about Galloway-" "It's fine. He's on a little vacation and returns in a few days." I let out an inaudible sigh of relief. I was not ready to see him at this moment. I needed to figure out what I was going to say to him before I meet him for the first time since that frightful day almost 6 years ago.

"-ngel?" I blinked and looked at Lennox. "Would you like to come inside or do you need to go." I sighed and looked at the time from his watch. "I am needed elsewhere." I said and he nodded. "Bring an AutoBot with you." The General said and I turned to the said group. They all looked at me and then each other. "I will go." I looked up at Prime. "Where do you need to go?" Lennox asked and I looked at him.  "To say good bye." I said and he nodded knowingly. "Hurry back." I bowed and walked towards the now transformed Prime. I got in and we drove off. "Where to, Creed?" Primed asked and I sighed. "Central." I said and he drove towards the area.

We arrived and I hopped out. I went to my favorite look out peak and crouched. I was not ready to let go but in order to keep my city safe from Decepticons, I will have to. For their sake. For their lives are in my hands if I choose to stay. I will not accept blood shed if I can choose to keep them safe by me not being present. They are only after me and I will be with the AutoBots. Far away from here so I can be certain. We will have to move elsewhere so I will not be tempted to return every night. That, I know will happen. It's my city. And it always will be.

"Prime." I said, noticing a new presence next to me. I looked over and almost scoffed. His holo form was dressed in the attire I wore to cloak myself to protect my identity and my city. I stood and we both looked out over the city which was quiet. "I am sorry for taking you away from this." He said and I raised my hand. "It needs to be done. Blood will be spilled if I remain here and I will not have that if I can prevent it." I said and he nodded. We went silent as we went back to watching the city below us.

-///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////-

Hooray! Another chapter done and already working on my next one!!! XD SO excited! You guys are gunna LUV it :) I have to go to bed cause I work Tomorrow and Sunday for like.....8 hours both days and trust me.....you don't want me to write this when I'm tired cause I get goofy when I do :P

Anyways....

Please Review!!!!

~IronHidescannonlover Out~

XD