Creed : Unknown 4

I don't own Transformers or anything part aiming to Assassins Creed.

I did change the story line so they had a month or two at the college. Just to introduce my character. Creed does know Mikaela but can't remember her name.

I want to thank those who comment on my story with no Flames! It means SO MUCH to me!!

XD

Sam : They know about you....

G : .........

Sam : They know your names Creed.

G : .........

Sam : -.- ....nothing? Do you not care? They could leak it to the public!

G : .........

Random person : Hey Creed!

G : .......Evening........

Sam : ........ -.- .........so....you knew?

G : ......... *Looks at Sam* ........

Sam : u-uh.....I can explain?

G : ........ *Walks up to him and kicks him off the roof then goes back to watching the City as Sam lands on an all too familiar car* ........

Sam : ouch

Hide : What the frag? Get off me! *Uses hood to throw Sam off*

Sam : *Kisses the Pavement* Ow...why is life so cruel to me?

G : .........

Hide : You smudged my hood! *Starts engine*

Sam : Eep! *Takes off running with Hide chasing him around the abandoned parking lot*

G : -.- I'm surrounded by idiots.

-//////////////////////////////////-

"Creed!" My manager yelled. Grabbing my oil rag, I walked towards him. I work at a crappy car repair shop but people come here because we do the best kind of repairs.

"I want you to take ol' Bessy down to the junk yard. Get a few new cars for our side projects to repair them and whatever then sell 'em. Can you do that?" I nodded and put the oil rag on my shoulder. He tossed me the keys to the old tow truck.

"Hey." He said as I walked out. I paused at the door. "Find yourself a car. Work on and off the clock. You've earned it." I nodded and walked out.

"You poly!" Mica yelled from the shop. "Where you goin'?" I held up the keys as I reached the truck. I climbed in and started it up as Mica ran up to the window.

"You sure ya can do it alone?" I sat back in the seat and raised my eyebrow. "I'm just sayin'. A poly your size could use some macho." I grabbed his head and shoved him away.

"Don' be like that-" "Mica! Leave her alone and get your ass back to work!" Lenard, the manager, yelled. "Hold up, Creed." He said as I started pulling out. He came up and tossed me a wad of money. "That should get you three, maybe four cars." I nodded and waved my last three fingers to him while holding the money.

I pulled onto the road and started driving towards the junkyard. I turned on the radio and 'Cruise' was on. I rolled down the trucks windows and cranked up the music. My bangs flew around my face as I hung my left arm out the window.

I rolled to a stop at the stop light and drummed my right hand fingers over the steering wheel. I looked around and saw a bunch of shiny cars. I looked beside me and groaned. It was that silver Corvette. I looked back to the road.

When the light turned green, I started forward and shifted gears until I was at a steady speed. I turned up the music louder as I heard the Corvettes engine reeving to me. The stupid car kept going forward and dropping back. What is wrong with this retard?