Creed : Unknown 3

I don't own Transformers or anything related to Assassins Creed.t

-//////////////////////////////////-

I was currently perched on a roof top, crouched on the edge of the corner over looking the city. Everything was normal and quiet which was strange. I usually never get a day off.

I could see all around since people had their lights on and the street lights lit up the roads. Occasional cars would pass by on the roads and disappear down another.

Restaurants were nearly empty since it was almost midnight. A few people roamed the streets but they were either drunk or just getting off work. Maybe even for a midnight stroll.

Sighing, I stood up and started jumping roof top to roof top, trying to stay entertained. It's never this quiet. Not in the two years I've been doing this. The first year I trained for it.

"Quiet, dude! The freaking Guardian will hear you!" A man hissed as I crouched in the shadows. I watched them trying to break into that Flamed Peter Built Semi. They had a flat headed crow bar in the driver side window. Taking their distracted state as an opportunity, I quickly but silently dropped to the road in front of them.

"Hurry up!" I stood and crossed my arms. I whistled a 'I'm here' tone. They all froze and looked at me. I almost broke out in a smirk as I saw shock in their faces.

"Run!" They yelled. Shaking my head, I pulled out ropes with small sand bags on each end. I twirled them around and caught a few of them around their ankles and wrists.

Stalking past the Semi, I grabbed their collars and dragged them towards the street lamp. Tying the rope I had around my chest and right shoulder, I tied them around the lamp post.

'To whom this may concern,

These two are to be charged with car theft.

G.'

I pressed their pressure points and slapped the note onto the pole with duct tape. I walked back to the truck and picked up the crow bar only to whirl around and have it hovering a millimeter away from someone's throat.

I tilted my head to look at him. He was staring at me with unreadable eyes until I got a good look at him. It was the man from two nights ago. I relaxed and straightened.

"Long time no see." I rolled my eyes, not that he could see. Glancing at his shirt, I used the crow bar to gently lift his shirt. He stayed absolutely still as the injury was exposed.

"It's fine. The Doc said that if you weren't there I woulda died." I let his shirt fall and moved away from the truck. He watched me curiously as I mentioned him to follow. He glanced at the truck before walking over.

"What?" I pointed to his shirt. He looked down and back at me. "What about it." I pinched the bridge of my nose and shook my head. This is getting ridiculous.

Taking it upon myself, I lifted it to expose the injury. I moved him into the light and inspected it. "There was a light over there." I blinked. "No." "My trucks headlights?" I wiped off the strange gel. "No." I wiped off the rest sickly smelling stuff and nearly gaged at the smell.

As I applied new gel, I saw him shiver at the coldness. "I fell lucky." I glanced at him. "Seeing the Famous Guardian twice in one week." I scoffed and put his shirt down. I put the ointment back.

I looked over the horizon. The sun was coming up.

"Can I ask you a favor?" I pause mid step and looked at him. "Why do you do this? Protecting the city?" I stiffened like a board. That was a personal question. He was opening old wounds in my heart.