7. Author- @himani1411

Peace envoy's companion part: 2

        Yudhishthir came back from Vasudev Krishn and Subhadra, thinking all the way if giving permission to Subhadra was right or not. But if vasudev didn't object surely there can't be anything that bad. Now he just has to tell his brother that he has agreed for his wife to go to Hastinapur without his knowledge. Everything is perfectly alright. He reached his room to find all four of his brothers there.

"Jyesth is here... " Bhim said making them all stand up. Yudhishthir went in, directly to the table where they kept maps.

"Arjun, Subhadra is accompanying Vasudev tomorrow. She wanted to bring Mata back herself. I already gave her permission so.. Don't chastise her." Yudhishthir said looking at a map.

"You what?..." Arjun suddenly said surprised.

"Why did you do that?" Bhim asked confused. 

"And where did you even met Subhadra Bhabi? You went to Vasudev, did not you?" Sahadev asked calmly.

"I was... But I got ambushed." Yudhishthir said with a smile remembering how Subhadra trapped him in his own words.

"Wait a second... You got ambushed? By Subhadra Bhabi? Sweet, little Subhadra Bhabi.. The woman who you, Jyesth think that she is so frigile, that will break to the touch. She ambushed you?" Nakul said in a taunting voice.

"Let's see how you deny it when your sweet little Subhadra Bhabi wants something from you.." Yudhishthir replied while Bhim threw a pillow at Nakul's face.

"Why I even deny her anything... She can have the world  if she asks me." Nakul said in a matter of fact tone.

"Huh.. no wonder she likes you so much.." Sahadev said.

"Arjun.. I don't feel Subhadra's argument was frivolous. If it had been, I would have denied her. It wasn't an idea she just came up with in one evening. It's well thought out. But that doesn't mean I'm happy that she is going. Sending a peace envoy is necessary, that's more than how much interaction I want with them. If you want then try and convince her." Yudhishthir adviced.

"Do kids know?" Arjun asked.

"Not yet... I think. You know how they are.. roaming around and hearing things. I suggest you go to Subhadra before them." Yudhishthir said. Arjun nodded and left.

          Arjun was late anyways because Bhargavi had already heard him and wasn't going to stop until she told someone. She ran like a lightening to the twin girls room. They were having a little chat when she arrived running and panting.

"Jiji.. jiji.. Pragya jiji..." Bhargavi struggled with her words.

"What.. what... Why are you running like that..?" Pragya asked helping her sit down.

"You won't believe what I just heard.." Bharagvi said.

"Bhargavi.. how many times do we have to tell you.. This is not a good thing. You should never eavesdrop when people are talking." Pragati scolded the younger princess.

"I know.. I know.. I just couldn't help myself.. it's important.."

"Fine tell us what horrendous dish we are going to get for breakfast tomorrow?" Pragya said in a bored tone.

"Maa is going to Hastinapur.." Bhargavi chose to leave all the hemming and howing with her words. Both girls took a sharp turn to her.

"Are you nuts? It's impossible." Pragati said.

"It's very much possible. I just heard her talking to Mamashree Krishn and Taatshree Yudhishthir. Both of them gave her permission." Bhargavi said.

"But why?" Pragati asked "Why?" She repeated shaking Pragya who was just sitting still.