ᵇˣᵍ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐎𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 ᵇˣᵍ

𝐀'𝐋𝐘𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐘𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍

🎵"You look so pretty when you makin' those sounds

🎵"You look so pretty when you makin' those sounds. And you got that ass up in that night gown. When I down this Casa i'ma take you down."🎵

A'LYRAH, stepped her right leg in the shower before adding her left leg. Water dripping down her body, she closed the shower curtain even though no one was there besides her and her white maltese, Kalia.

Wetting her rag she took her Method Body, Rice milk. Rubbing the rag along her body. Getting every part of her body as clean possible.

Rinsing the soap off she washed one more time repeating the steps. Hearing a door slam she scrunched up her face.

Moving quickly to get out the shower, she turned the water off. Wrapping her white towel around her body.

Almost slipping she opened the door, peeking out of it. She wasn't stupid like the people in horror movies, black people know how this shit go.

A/N: No offense to anyone. Don't take it to heart, luv.

The door was pushed back making A'lyrah lose her balance, falling back on the sink counter wincing.

Noticing that it was her sneaky link that walked into her house unannounced. No phone call or nothing to let her know that he was coming over.

"You scared me nigga, how did you get in my house? You overstepping boundaries, don't just walk in people house like that, Khoson." I fussed, walking out of the bathroom.

Pumping my shea butter lotion in my hand then dropped the dr teals shea butter oil in my hand mixing it in my hands.

Applying it to my body, i slipped my gown on and red bear slippers.

I guess he was in the bathroom still, but I went down to get a night snack.

Including water and a small bag of dinamites. Holding my things I walked to my room.

Khoson sat on my bed taking off his clothes.

Hope he took a shower before he came over unannounced. Sitting my ass on the bed i turned the tv to Kenan & Kel, season 3.

Seeing that Khoson was staring at me while I was eating i got nervous.

"What are you staring at me for?"

"Cause you beautiful mama."Khoson complimented me.

"Thank you, wanna drink some casamigo mixed drink?" I asked