𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝑷𝑻2

ZION NYASIA ROBINSON

🎵" Sex with you is so amazin'

🎵" Sex with you is so amazin'. How long can you go, baby? Better last till my body 's sore."🎵

Sitting on the floor, unboxing her fashion nova package that came in the mail box. Well, you could say Zion's and Kiano's mail box.

After their sexual intercourse that happened eight months ago, Kiano ended up texting her after her hours were up from work.

They went on date nights and went out to clubs just to enjoy themselves.

They were still fucking even when they weren't in a relationship, so you could've called them sneaky links.

"Kiano, come try your jeans on." I called out for him, he was in the office counting money.

Hearing steps approaching I gathered all the four jeans handing them out to him.

Grabbing them he bent down kissing my lips, before walking away yelling out ' i like bad bitches that keep it wavy '.

Laughing to myself, I got up from off of the floor shoving my clothes back into the original white package.

Getting up and pulling my large white t shirt down.

Walking towards the kitchen I looked in the sink seeing full of dirty dishes.

I put the silver stopper in the sink, pouring dawn dish soap into the warm running water.

Full of bubbles, I turned off the water putting all dirty dishes in the soapy water.

Cleaning the other sink so the clean dishes could be filled up in there.

Wifey Material.

Big foot steps could be heard from Kiano, walking up behind me rubbing my big booty.

Grabbing the rag I put soap on it before dipping it in the water washing the bowls, pans, and the utensils.

Breathing down my neck, he smacked my ass causing me to smack my lips and shove him with my shoulder.

"Why you gotta attitude? Just walked in here and you doing all that. Whatchu want some attention?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

Ignoring his questions I continued washing the dishes moving them to the clean sink.

Slapping my ass once again I huffed.