ᵇˣᵍ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 ᵇˣᵍ

ZION NYASIA ROBINSON

🎵" Put you panties over there, don't wanna step on 'em

🎵" Put you panties over there, don't wanna step on 'em. 'Cause you know why, 'cause i'm addicted to it."🎵

"You don't give me no fucking attitude, do you under-ouuu." Being cut off by her loud outbursts, he snatched her up by her neck along with slapping her face twice.

He continued his strokes, smirking when he noticed her legs were giving out and shaking.

"Aht, hold onto the sink mama for support, there you go." Seeing that she was listening it made him proud.

"Bet not cum neither since you wanna cut me off." He chuckled hearing her whine.

Also feeling tightness around his dick, he sped up the pace, trying to get her to fuck up and cum.

Just so he could fuck her up even more.

HERE'S WHY SHE'S IN THIS SITUATION

Zion was taking his items that he had returned to get his money back for something new.

While doing so she felt like he was asking for too much when it should've just been a return.

Asking for things like where was the bathroom and where could he find the baking soda.

Which she didn't mind answering to the questions, but she had already been irritated that her hair appointment was cancelled so she took her frustration out on him.

Zion had went to use the restroom and after she finished using it she took a step out of the restroom.

There he was just sitting there with his legs spread on the sink.

Looking up to see her staring at him in confusion, he jumped down from the counter walking towards her.

"What are you doing in h-." Cutting herself off by him grabbing her neck.

She looked at his eyes as they turned black.

Nervously looking away she grabbed onto his hand wrapped around her throat.

Moving his lips to her neck, lightly pecking it before slapping her ass.

Jerking upwards he moved his eyes back onto hers, while she avoided eye contact.

Roughly grabbing her chin to make her look at him in the eyes, she hit her lip nervously looking at him.

Snatching her up he pushed her in front of him causing her to bend over in front of the big glass mirror.

"Wait, we can't do this in her plus i don't even know y- ian ask you what we couldn't do, yo best bet is to shut the fuck up talking to me, miss nana." He aggressively said sliding down her pants to her knees. Along with moving her blue lace underwear to the side, showing her vagina lips.

Running his two fingers down her slit, she moaned from the touch of him.

Zion was just supposed to come use the restroom not this.

"Matter of fact, take off yo pants and put yo leg on this counter, now!" He demanded watching her bend down to take her legs out of the blue jeans.

He couldn't wait to fuck the shit out of her, so he got his member out pushing her back down once she stood up, lining his dick up with her hole.

Eyes widening she gasped sitting up looking at the mirror shocked at the feeling.

"You finna learn how to treat yo customers, ima make sure of it. Now, shut the fuck up ion wanna hear that moaning."

"Ouuuuuu- I said I didn't want to her that shit Zion. Stop fucking disrespecting me." Pulling her up into a arch by grabbing her neck from behind.

Watching her in the mirror, while her mouth was opened.

Feeling a wetness down on his dick, he seen that she had squirted which made him pause his movements.

Raising his eyebrow at the fact that she came before him, he looked in the mirror waiting for her to look in the mirror.

Thirty seconds later she finally looked in the mirror staring at the death stare he had shown on his face.

Looking back at him she pouted while he teased and played with her clit.

"You ask me before cumming, don't fuck up no more. This yo final warning and I mean that shit ion repeat myself more than two times."

Deep dicking her down she reached behind her to stop his movements.

Both hearing her squirt again, zion was about to cry not wanting to see what he'd do next to her.

"You must not understand english, cause I thought I said to ask me if you could. Hm."

Chuckling he pulled himself out all the way, flipping her over to her back.

Lining his dick up once again, he was about to really fuck her up. You only have two chances till you fuck up.

He grabbed her hands intertwining their hands together. Giving her deeper strokes than before her eyes rolled back.

Pushing his stomach to give her a quick break, he slapped them away.

"I-I learned m-m-my lesson i-i pr-promise, y-you g-got it." She begged for him to stop meaning her and her swollen vagina.

Deciding to be nice for once he slapped her vagina making her jump.

He wet a paper towel with warm water, wiping her vagina blowing onto it. Chuckling when he seen how hard she grabbed the counter from the cool air on her vagina.

Lastly slapping it he helped her get down from the counter before she pulled both her panties and pants up onto her waist.

She looked at him about to ask for his name, he could definitely become her sneaky link.

"It's kiano, hope you learned to lesson, i'll text you later." He winked turning away from her.

Before he stepped out the door she trued to ask how he'd gotten her number but he walked away

Walking back to her work station she continued to work with a positive attitude.

Moral of the story is, you only come to work to get one thing which is money. No one begs you to work you'll just be broke. Even though you don't want to be there don't get an attitude when people ask you a few questions about where things are at your job. A friendly reminder.