ᵇˣᵍ 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 ᵇˣᵍ

XAVIANI MARIE BUTLER

🎵" Wrapped up in your sheets, you on top of me

🎵" Wrapped up in your sheets, you on top of me. Testin' all the waters sinkin. I think we went too far, too deep to turn back. & I'd be lying if i said i regret it, but i don't, "

"I loved every minute, love when you in it. Who knew that good dick would come from a friendship? I'm back in your bed, got me cummin' and again and again."🎵
-----------------------

" Damn" Osyair groaned out, letting his eyes travel over my body.

"I thought I would surprise you and bring you lunch since you're on your break. I smirked.

"Hell yeah, glad you thought of it." He got up and walked over to me.

When he got to me, he picked me up in his  arms and carried me over to his desk.

He wasted no time ripping the see through dress and red one piece lingerie that I had on under my mesh dress and started attacking my neck.

"Mmh, fuck." I moaned out. Osyair took his time kissing from my neck until his mouth made it to between my legs that was dripping and aching with anticipation.

Without warning, he stuck his thick tongue inside my pussy, swirling it around a few times before latching onto my hardened clit.

"Oh my god shit," I cooed, placing a hand on top of his head and used the other to hold me up on the desk while he feasted on me.

I felt my first orgasm start to approach, and I assisted Osyair by grinding into his mouth.

"Be still. Ion need your help." He demanded right before he popped me on my thigh making me instantly start squirting like crazy.

He whispered a quick damn before i reached for his gray sweatpants and loosened his tied up strings, before grabbing his hard, thick dick.

Osyair looked down at me before his words were audible.

"Stop fuckin playing Xaviani." He growled

Squatting in front of him and twirled my tongue around the tip of his dick, licking the pre-cum as well.

He hissed out loud before speaking, " Didn't i say stop fuckin playing wit me?" He slapped the side of my face lightly before cuffing my chin.

"Open the fuck up." He ordered. I obeyed opening my mouth and he began to fuck my face as my saliva dripped down to my chin and neck.

Moving his hand from the back of my head, i spat on his dick holding eye contact with him with every action, i sucked and bobbed my head at the same until he couldn't take it anymore.

He snatched me up by my braids and stuck his tongue down my throat, kissing me nastily.

"Bend that shit over and spread it open for daddy." he ordered.

I obeyed and watched him from over my shoulder.

"Oh shit, daddy you gone make me cum." I moaned biting my lip looking back at osyair while he pounded into me.

"Shut the fuck up and throw dat ass back." He smacked my ass causing me to hiss.

"Don't run from it, ma." He spoke as i leaned forward not being able to handle the constant movement in my guts.

"Ba-baby-shitt daddy." I stammered over my words.

"Stop calling my name xaviani and nut on this dick." After he finished his sentence it instantly made me cum on his dick.

I just love his demanding tone.

"Fuck, i'm finna nut in this pussy." He said while rubbing my clit.

I watched as he wrapped his hands around my neck and grabbed ahold of my waist while pounding into me.

Clawing at the desk, i let my orgasm rip through my body.

A few minutes later we switched to missionary, "Osyair, i-i can't feel my legs no more." I complained.

Since my legs were starting to get weak, he backed away from me and gave me a ten second reset.

" You betta get it together before i tie yo ass up with the handcuffs in my right drawer."

Nodding my head, he sat me on the desk slipping his big figure inside of me.

" Point them toes !" He demanded and i did as told.

"What i just say xaviani? Point yo fuckin toes and this gon be my last time repeating myself." I sighed and did as told throwing my head back as he pounded into me.

" I feel that shit, mama. Cum on this shit! Give it to me , baby." He repeated rubbing on my clit to help release my nut.

" Count to five"

"I- can'ttt- Count to fucking five like i just said!" He cut me off grabbing my neck speeding up the pace.

"O-one, tw-two, baby u in my stomach." I whined.

"That's the point now finish counting." He fussed pushing down on my stomach.

"One, Two, Three, Four, F-five." I finished counting while cumming on his dick, looking up at him biting my lip.

" You a good fuckin girl for daddy." He praised groaning afterwards, getting his nut and now on his knees licking my juices up finishing with a pop sound.

I stood up walking towards my purse, pulling out my unscented honey pot wipes, wiping the area. Putting on the rest of my clothes and shoes.

" Enjoy your second snack, baby. Muah." I said giving him a kiss before walking out of the office.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts?

I know it's short but it was sitting in my drafts and i may update my other books but i have no motivation to write but i'm still here.