ᵇˣᵍ 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 ᵇˣᵍ

JABREA N COLEMAN

🎵" Take this dick why you runnin? Ima put it all in yo stomach

🎵" Take this dick why you runnin? Ima put it all in yo stomach., now got her screaming ouu she creaming."🎵

"Not about to argue with you, Cody. You not my daddy always got something to say when i'm grown as the fuck." I fussed rolling my eyes getting upset.

"I am yo daddy, atleast that's what u be sayin in the sheets." Cody smirked

"Haha, very funny but i'm serious i can wear what i want. Insecure ass lil boy."

"Not when u around me and what's up with this lil boy. Everything on me big lil baby." He laughed brushing the insecure part off.

Just walking away from the situation to prevent any smart comebacks that came in mind.

As she was walking away he followed her thinking about the positions he would put her in but first he had to get her mad so she could have an attitude then fuck the shit out of her for getting an attitude.

Humping the air behind her, then taking out his dick to slang it around the house.

Walking inside of the bathroom she washed her hands before then drying them off with a paper towel that stood on the paper towel holder.

Leaving the bathroom she walked into their spacious bedroom filled with decor.

"What you following me around for lil puppet?" I asked as i bent over to look for my heels.

I'm supposed to be going outside with the girlys but the puppy cody keeps complaining about me going.

Knowing I had plans tonight plus I need time away from my man he so irritating.

"Suck my dick, if i wanna follow my girl around the world i can if i please." Smartly replying back to her she rolled her eyes.

Picking out her outfit setting it on the bed along with her undergarments.

"Move out the way cody, cause you finna piss me off for the rest of the night." Blocking the doorway, she needed to take a shower before going out to the club.

Pushing him back he dramatically fell back holding his shoulder.

Leaving him on the floor she headed to the bathroom making sure to slam it.

Forgetting to lock it, slipping off her clothes twisting the water knob to the middle so it would be warm water releasing out.

Grabbing her rag from last night she stepping inside of the tub.