ᵍˣᵍ 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 ᵍˣᵍ

YAZIRA TAYLA ADAMS

🎵"It's just somethin' 'bout the way you look in lingere

🎵"It's just somethin' 'bout the way you look in lingere. And I can't let you run away, girl, you not Coi Leray."🎵

YAZIRA, stood in her beauty room getting ready for a dinner and a kickback with her girls.

She was so excited to get that phone call about going out just to spend time with her friends.

Nothing was wrong with spending time with the people you love.

Fight the Feeling played on Alexa speaker,

🎵"Play something that's feeling right(Oh No). She tryna get lit tonight(Oh No). Get lost in the city lights(Oh No)."🎵

Incoming call from 'Secret Crush 😩'. Sliding the answer button to the right of the screen.

Placing her phone to her ear saying a soft hello, no need to be rude.

"Hey shawt, what you wearin tonight?" Asmara asked chewing her chips.

"Um, i'm still debating on a tupac shirt with some blue jeans or either a grey jumpsuit with the grey fog dunks."

"Pick the grey jumpsuit with the dunks, it's plain but it'll look good on you." She complimented.

"Yea, that's what I was thinking. I'm gonna continue getting ready, see you at the restaurant. Drive safely!"

"You as well, see you lata mama." Blushing like she could see me, i hung up doing a dance.

Shuffle playing the songs in my playlist, it picked ICU by Coco Jones.

Humming while applying oil to my legs, in my red robe still.

Laying the outfit me and Asmara discussed out on the bed along with my undergarments.

Putting the clothes on my body I struggle to put my butt in the jumpsuit, I sighed. Cause i'm gettin a lil too thick.

Jumping up as well as pushing the jumpsuit over my butt.

Breathing heavy from the uncalled for exercise, I pulled the thin straps on both of my shoulders.

Going over to my drawer to get my white nike socks.

Putting them over the bottom of the jumpsuit.
Spraying Good Girl perfume on my wrists, neck and back of legs.

I then grabbed my large black tote bag placing underwear in my bag just in case something happens.