ᵇˣᵍˣᵍ 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 ᵇˣᵍˣᵍ

ZYNECIA NATAVIA WALTER

🎵" Sundress with no panties on, but i wear the pants

🎵" Sundress with no panties on, but i wear the pants. I been showing my ass off without a Onlyfans."🎵

Typing on my computer in my office, writing different ideas down for my meeting that starts in four more hours.

Hearing a knock on the door, I looked up to see Joquez standing there with a Chic-Fil-A bag along with a drink.

"Awe thank you baby, how you know it was time for my lunch break?" I asked my boyfriend hugging him before placing my food on my desk.

"Cause I be on the phone with you everyday when you at work." He answered sitting in the client chair in front of me.

Smiling to myself I opened the bag beginning to eat.

"Thank you for the food but you gotta go, i don't even know how you got in here."

Not answering me he got up from his seat leveling down my chair more, getting on his knees lifting my skirt up.

"Wait you can't do this in here, let's do it when i leave okay? I have a meeting in a couple hours and I need to actually use my legs." I tried to pull my skirt down only to be pinched causing me to yelp.

Sliding my panties to the side, he began to lick me slowly making me instantly throw my head back.

A knock could be heard on the door, trying to push his head back but it failed.

The door opened revealing my manager, smirking at me.

Struggling to not moan I felt my legs being pushed back to where my manager could see what was happening.

It was no use of me pulling him off only to be back in the same position.

"I-I'm s-so sorry, d-don't f-fire me p-please i-i really need t-this job." I stuttered moaning.

"Mmh, the view looks nice from here." She smiled walking over to me, pushing his head farther in my pussy.

My eyes rolling back into my head, i felt my neck being grabbed.

Grabbing her hand i looked into her eyes feeling her rubbing my pussy.

Trying to get out of the chair i kept failing miserably. My mouth being covered once I screamed.

Shaking nonstop i tapped both of their hands shaking my head no.

Catching my breath, i watched as they both stood up looking down at me.