ep 3 / engagement

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

A/n(Sharly) POV

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

Meanwhile in airport

??? 1 : Finally we reach Mumbai..now be ready to see your surprise Y/n Sharma..
??? 2 : yes she will be shocked to see us..
??? : Okay okay now let's go and surprise them...*with that they left to y/n house to surprise..well don't know whether this surprise is good or bad for y/n..now lets what will be y/n reaction*

Time skip to y/n house

*Everyone is currently in the living room doing ntg but stupid things haha just kidding they are watching golmaal again movie with korean subtitles so Korean people can understand...as they were watching movie while elders ladies busy in kitchen while elders gentleman are in garden doing ntg but talking related to buisness...soon main door brust open and revealing y/n all the cousins..well y/n and her siblings as very strong bond with her cousins u like their parents who are not close to each other cousins*

*Y/n and her siblings and her cousins as this good and strong bonding that their family get entertained bcz of them...and now she is now very excited that today or tomorrow her cousins is gonna come for her engagement and other wedding preparations..all her cousins were so excited for her wedding last time they all enjoyed alot during Ren marriage and now y/n's marriage...but all her cousins were unaware that this y/n marriage is gonna change their life*

*Soon y/n house door bell rang...y/n stand up from her place and went to door it..as soon as she open door she got shock to see the people who are standing infront of her..those people immediately hug her y/n standing there shock to see her cousins infront of her*
Y/n : *hug them back* oh my god you guys ce oh my god i m so happy..*happy*
Anvi : how can we not come y/n...after all it's your engagement..*pinch her cheeks*

Riya : btw where is Ren Bhaiya, rajat and Jasmine..along with our bhabhi Bella..? *Finding them*
Y/n : come inside everyone..they all are in the living room watching a movie...*they all come inside while y/n greet her aunties and uncles*
Y/n : *touch their feet* namaste aunty and uncle welcome home..plz come inside...
Riya mom : aww my child as grown up alot..that she is now going to get married...

*Y/n giggle..as everyone went to living room*
Y/n cousins : hello people surprise.. *they all shouted... everyone in house came to living room after hearing shouting*
Ren , Jasmine, and rajat : oh my god..guys *they hug their cousins*
*Soon y/n mom and dad also meet their parents and hug them.. meanwhile Korean people were confused..soon y/n noticed their expression and said*

Y/n : *clear her throat* well uncles , aunties and my dear cousins meet my in laws family...so this is BTS who I'm gonna marry , they are blackpink who is BTS sisters , they are BTS and Blackpink cousins TXT just you guys( her cousins) are my cousins...this is BTS parents mr and Mrs kim and they are txt parents...*everyone make "o" face while BTS were admire y/n the way she introduce their family to hers...while mr and Mrs thinking that they made right choice by choosing y/n as their daughter in law*

*Everyone in the family for y/n and BTS and they made the right choice by choosing them...*
Y/n mom : anyway guys as we not have much chairs for everyone so everyone have to sit on the floor and eat the dinner...dinner is almost ready so everyone go and fresh up till the dinner get ready..*they all nod their head..y/n house is mansion so there is no problem for rooms everyone can have a room in one room 2 or 3 people can stay..*

Time skip to dinner

*Everyone sat down on the floor and plate is there infront of them..it's for the first time for Korean people to on the floor as they use to eat on the dinning table..elder ladies serve them food on their plate...*
Y/n mom : everyone start eating your food if anyone need anything then tell me or others...okay..*everyone nod their head started to eat their food...*