ep 9 (first night and day)

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•~

A/n(Sharly) POV

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

Soobin room

*Dadi nod and went to her room while y/n other siblings also went to their room..soobin make ananya to sit on the bed and help her with the jewelleries as it's so heavy...and told her to change into something normal clothes...and don't think anything naughtly they slept after changing their clothes as it was long day for them...*

Meanwhile with y/n (in basement)

*BTS , y/n , A/n(Sharly) and bp enter in the basement...they saw max and ananya mom aka her step mom is beaten up very badly...*
Taehyung : oh you kept them here..i through they must be in jail...
Y/n : well i wish they can be in jail but as i m suspended so i can't take any case but yeah i can take care of them by myself..

Jimin : aish i through we could enjoy our first night very freely...*pout* but here we are here with the fuckers on our first night...
Jungkook : now i m jealous of soobin who is now might be enjoying his first night...*whine*
Jennie : guys shut up...y/n why are we are here.. ?
Y/n : nothing much unnie before we them to the hell let us know that for whom you work for? Bcz without any back support you can't do this much crime...

Y/n : so tell us for whom you are working for...?
Max : no never in my life...i will his name for whom i m working for...i will not tell you his name even for that i had to lose my life..
Y/n : great you chose this by yourself..now don't blame me that i have not given you any chance...as the day after tomorrow i m going to korea..so before going to korea i had to end ur chapter..so bye bye.. *y/n shot Max before he could say anything...*

*Max die..and there ananya step mom is dying in fear...that what will happen to her now...but without wasting any time y/n also shot ananya step mom...*
Y/n : clean this mess..*said to her cop offices... officers nod their head..* let's go guys...*y/n , BTS , A/n(Sharly) ,  bp , and TXT left from there...*

Time skip to jin's room

*They came home as others went to their room to sleep..while y/n came to jin's room to sleep..they decided that y/n will sleep with each members on each day...they will start from Jin as he is elders among them..as on Sunday they got married so Sunday night will be jin's night..she will sleep with Jin on Sunday , on Monday with Suga , on Tuesday with jhope , on Wednesday with Rm , on Thursday with jimin , on Friday with tae and last on Saturday with jungkook..this is their weekly plan...*

*Jin and y/n enter in the room*
Jin : baby you go and Change ur clothes..your clothes looks so heavy...
Y/n : woah..super now you notice my heavy saree and jewelleries..*Jin just awkwardly laugh...and help y/n with her jewelleries and her saree..and also her hair..Jin remove all her hair pins from her hair and open her hair for which y/n let out a relax sign..*
Jin : omg you literally use this much pins on ur hair..?

*Y/n hmm in responsed*
Jin : hands of to you baby.. didn't your hair hurts bcz of this many pins and hairstyle..*massage her hair go make her relax more...she close her eyes*
Y/n : yes it does hurts my head...plz massage my hair with oil plzz it makes me so relax and good...*close her eyes*
Jin : okay baby come sit on the bed i will come with the oil..*y/n nod..Jin came with oil bottle and make y/n sit infront of him with her back facing him*

*He put some oil in his one hand..he put the oil bottle in the side table and rub the oil with his both he hands...and he started to massage her hair with his fingers..he slowly slowly apply oil all over her long hair.. and give nice massage and apply oil on her hair...soon y/n was feeling sleepy..Jin noticed that y/n was feeling sleepy he kept the oil bottle aside and he made y/n lay comfortable on the bed and put a blanket on her body..(btw y/n change her saree and wear into some comfortable clothes she wears crop top and shorts it's a skilly clothes  *