ep 14 ( last)

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

A/n(Sharly) POV

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

Road

*Y/n was crying while walking on the road... Suddenly one car came and they made y/n faint by chloroform spray.. And kidnapped y/n.. meanwhile BTS lost track with y/n where they were following her*
Rm : shit where did she go suddenly...*grab his hair in frustration*
Jin : it's all bcz of that girl... I m not gonna leave her...

Jhope : yes hyung it's all bcz of her... She is at fault.. if she didn't came then today our wife will be with us...
Taehyung : now I m worried about her..? Where she went suddenly...*worried*
Jin : don't worry tae we will find her soon...*tae nod*

Suga : *in call* hello A/n(Sharly) track y/n immediately she got kidnapped... I will tell you how she got kidnapped but you first track her and inform us as well as others including ur police department and start finding y/n....okay..*hung*
Jhope : what happened hyung?
Suga : A/n(Sharly) is tracking y/n's location and she will inform us her location as soon as she track.. and told her to inform everyone to find her as well... Just in case we fail to find her...

*BTS nod their head*
Jungkook : umm instead of standing her lets tell to guards to lock our ex and also suga hyung you also try to track her by her gps wedding ring...
Rm : good idea let's go guys...*with that they all left and back to their office*

Meanwhile in kim mansion

*A/n(Sharly) inform about y/n to everyone including her Police department.. now everyone is waiting for her to track y/n's location so everyone can start their work...Soon after 5 mins she was able to track y/n by her neck chain which was Tracking device for y/n's safety as they all know that y/n is getting main target can be danger anytime...But unfortunately it's fluctuating the location giving multiple locations*

A/n(Sharly) : Shit...*bang the table in frustration*
Jennie : what happened? *Confused* did you find anything?
A/n(Sharly) : no I couldn't... Yes.. yeonjun *yeonjun look at her* go and get ready...*yeonjun was confused*
Yeonjun : but why?
A/n(Sharly) : first go and get ready and yes wear new clothes in which you look so handsome...
Beomgyu : A/n(Sharly) it's not time for ur romance...

*Yes you hear it right... Yeonjun and A/n(Sharly) are in relationship... A/n(Sharly) accepted yeonjun and now they are in relationship.. *
A/n(Sharly) : you shut up... Yeonjun go...*yeonjun go to his room and got ready.. and after 10 mins he came down...* Great you look so handsome..
Beomgyu : again reminder A/n(Sharly) it's not time for ur romance..for God sake.. we need to find y/n...And there hyungs are waiting for our next moves and in police also waiting for u...

A/n(Sharly) : do you want my slap? *Beomgyu galps*
Yeonjun : shut up Beomgyu...You say A/n(Sharly) why you told me to get ready....
A/n(Sharly) : ahh yes.. see Maybe That Do-yun kidnapped y/n as that is why I couldn't able to track y/n... So now we have no choice but to use MIn-jun as our last weapon..
Lisa : means ? Say it clearly A/n(Sharly) what you are trying to say?

A/n(Sharly) : see... As we all know that for Min-jun, Do-yun can do anything for him.. as Min-jun is life for him.. so to reach Do-yun and y/n we need to use MIn-jun as our hostage... And for that yeonjun we need ur help..
Soobin : what kind of girlfriend you are A/n(Sharly) you are sending ur boyfriend to that manizer guy...
A/n(Sharly) : do you want ur sister in law? *He nod* then shut up... So yeonjun plan is that...*she explained her plan to yeonjun what he has to do*

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 7 𝑀𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝐼𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 🎉