ep 8 (marriage & reception)

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

A/n(Sharly) POV

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

Meanwhile in unknown place

Guard 1 : boss Max got caught by y/n and also Blackpink, TXT, and BTS are with her... tomorrow y/n , and BTS are getting married along with soobin and y/n's cousin sister they both are getting married...and by end of this weekend they will come to south korea...in India y/n's police cop post as taken away...
??? : Let them get married and come to south korea let me see what they can do....
??? : I will take my revenge soon BTS and y/n...

Time skip y/n room

*Y/n is laying on her bed..while Jasmine is hugging as it's her last time sleeping with her sister after that she will go to her husband's house and sleep with them..y/n hear sobing sound she look down and saw her sister is crying on her chest..she got worried and ask*
Y/n : hey Jasmine what happened? Why are you crying?
Jasmine : noth di just that tomorrow you will get married and you will leave us and go to korea.

Y/n : well i had to go to my husbands house after marriage right? *She nod* but you don't worry i will call you everyday okay...and you can also visit me in Korea to..you can have ur vacation in south korea...so now stop crying it's not like i m going forever and never gonna call you or talk to you...i can't believe that you are the same girl who told me that she will not cry after i get married..

Jasmine : yes i m not gonna cry but instead i will be happy that i will get ur room full to myself only...just like Rajat...*sniffing..y/n just chuckled at her*
Y/n : okay then now sleep and tomorrow this whole room will be urs.. *pinch her cheeks*
Jasmine : anyway di did you pack everything? I mean all ur stuff?

Y/n : yes i pack my stuff now you sleep...i m also tired..*after that they both slept while hugging each other..as it's their last time sleeping together and y/n's last day of her been Bachelor after tomorrow she is going to be a married woman...*

Time skip to next day

*Everyone is getting ready...y/n also wear her lehenga.. her sisters help her with jewellery...*
Y/n mom : is y/n is ready?
Bella : yes mom she is ready...
Y/n mom : okay..*she came towards y/n* y/n you grown up alot..today is ur marriage and you are going to another house and going to be other family's daughter in law...i m so happy that my daughter is getting married to a good family...plz take care of urself...

Y/n : yes mom i will take care of myself..*wipe her mother's tears* and you don't cry..i will call you everyday you take care of yourself and dad..other monkeys (her siblings and Bella) will take care of themselves so you just take rest...hmm
Y/n mom : don't come home injure and make ur husbands and ur in laws worried about you...share ur problems with ur husbands they will help you okay...don't take any risk alone...*y/n nod*

*Like that for atleast 2 mins their emotional section gone and after that it was time to go...soon they all sat on the car and drove to fort..they were doing fort marriage is it was y/n dream to do fort marriage...and from since an childhood y/n parents never say no to her so they also fullfill her last wish which is fort marriage...soon they all reach fort...they make one tend room where groom and bride can stay in separate place*

Fort

*Soon the marriage ritual start...grooms are on the mandap sitting on their place...after few mins pandit ji call bride on the mandap...few aunties and their cousins being y/n and ananya to the mandap and make them sit beside their grooms...after that the rituals all started they were exchange the flower garland (pulo ka haar)... again the ritual started they put some flowers on the fire(idk what it means but yeah i saw in tv serials so yeah that's why i added this...) Soon it's time for grooms and brides to take 7 rounds of fire.. and take 7 promises to their partner*