2.The Second Meeting

Wayne Enterprises, Gotham City.

Gotham is not a city he especially enjoys. It seems like someone constructed a nightmare out of stone and metal.

The news was how Clark discovered Batman's presence. Clark doesn't like him because he disagreed with how he dealt with those criminals since it was too inhumane and brutal. 'Look at that burn mark, please! Those men would have scars that would last a lifetime.'

But he and Lois Lane were told to go to Gotham City to interview a Businessman. They are currently waiting outside the Businessman's Office.

With her arms folded, Lois muttered, "Some snobby rich guy, I bet." Clark and Lois were waiting outside of Bruce Wayne's Office.

Lois tapped her foot on the ground and said "Taking his sweet time, eh Clark?", deepening the scowl on her face.

Clark hoped she wouldn't become enraged by his remark that "You don't seem too happy, Lois" since he was worried about her. Lois has a habit of taking things the wrong way.

"What? Oh no, sorry. It's just I feel we should be doing something better! Well, Superman is likely saving Metropolis from an insane alien attack, but I'm stuck here writing a story about a rich man I could care less about." She had started creating a scene for herself.

"I think, yeah. However, Perry requested that we interview Mr. Wayne about his newest product." Clark attempted to steer the conversation away from the topic of Superman.

As Lois prepared to respond, "I am aware of Gotham's garbage. Rich, Spoiled, Good-for-noth- Wow... Gorgeous."

When Clark turned to see what she was exclaiming, with a thud, his heart skipped a beat.

The Handsome Playboy, Bruce Wayne, who was dressed in a dark black turtleneck, a black coat, polished shoes, and a mischievous smile, entered through the securely locked doors.

"Quick, is my hair straight? Is eyeliner messy? and..."

As she was questioning Clark, who was stunned, a deep husky voice asked her "Excuse me, aren't you the famous Lois Lane? I've been following your adventures on Air Force One; you're quite the newsmaker."

Lois turned to face the Handsome Man; her cheeks flushed. She responded with "Me, famous? Well hardly, I mean and this is Clark Kent."

They exchanged handshakes, and Bruce moved her hand to his pink lips for a quick kiss. He quickly glanced at the stunned man.

"What happened to the Snobby-Rich-Guy?" Clark asked with a smirk.

She whisper-yelled "Shut up, Smallville." And excused herself to discuss the location of their interview with Bruce's Secretary.

When she departed, they turned to one other and shook hands. Bruce asked with slight curiosity, "I've always admired your work, Mr. Kent. On occasions."

"It's wonderful to finally meet you. Mr. Wayne. And please call me, Clark." said Clark with a deep voice and professional smile.

"Then, please call me Bruce, Clark," Bruce responded as he stared into the reporter's eyes and shook hands with him.

The alluring lips make him look mysteriously attractive. The sexiest part of the body is his eyes, his eyes were bright and gentle, with long, thick lashes framing them. They resembled the stunning cerulean blue of the ocean while also seeming like the color of the sky on a spring morning, Bruce was intoxicated by his gaze. He smelled a faint fragrance on him but couldn't pinpoint what it was.

"Umm, okay, Mr. Way-I mean, Bruce" He was getting nervous by the stare and started responding formally, when he received a playful glare, he changed into an informal manner with a flushed smile.

"Have we met before?" Bruce questioned, starting at the reporter's lips.

Clark was surprised at his question and swiftly answered, "I don't think so."

"It's just that I feel like we met before," Bruce mused to himself.

Clark paused and looked down at the still joined hands with a flushed expression. Bruce was amused by the easily flushed man's expression and let go of his hand.

Bruce licked his lips and stated, "Something tells me a man like you is more than for an interview."

"Well, I like to multi-task," Clark responded as he averted his gaze to the man's lips. His thin lips are slightly slender, with both the bottom and top parts having equal thickness. The slight wetness makes them appear alluring and sensuous. He absentmindedly thought 'What will it taste like? I wanna know.'

"Any business you care to tell me about?" Bruce inquired but he noticed the man with red ears was staring at himself or specifically, his lips and smirked.

With a gentle head shake and a trembling voice, Clark said, "N-no, not at the m-moment."

"Oh, what a shame. I was thinking of helping you." chastised Bruce in a seductive and low voice.

After discussing the details with the secretary, Lois returned when Clark was too stunned to speak. She questioned him with her eyes about his odd behavior but Clark just shook his head at her, so she asked Bruce, "Are you ready, Mr. Wayne?"

"Always," Bruce answered enthusiastically, secretly winked at Clark, who was frozen to his spot and took her by the arm and led her inside the conference room.

After coming out from his trance, Clark hastily followed them.
_ _ _ _ _

They left the building after their brief meeting. Lois was idly chatting about the Billionaire than about his newest product.

In a haze, Clark stroked his still-rapidly pounding heart. He wondered, 'What did this man do to me?'.