3.Omegaverse

Part : 1

AU : Omegaverse

Alpha : Clark Kent

Omega : Bruce Wayne

. . . . .

By this year, Bruce, Wayne was already thirty-four years old. He was depicted as playful, cynical, and arrogant, but he was also known for his intelligence, resilience, and determination.

He had adopted three boys and even had a blood-related son. With Alfred as a father figure by his side, he felt fulfilled and satisfied with his life.

As the Dark Knight or Batman, he continued to fight against crimes, always ready for whatever challenges came his way.

Despite his success as a billionaire and protector of Gotham City, Alfred was worried about his health. As an Omega, it was difficult for him to remain single forever, and his medication dosage only increased with each passing year.

. . .

At a party hosted by Lex Corp., Bruce Wayne attended intending to gather information about Lex Luther's plan to take down Superman and other superheroes.

It was there that he met a clumsy reporter named Clark Kent from the Daily Planet. Despite Clark's clumsy demeanour, Bruce sensed that there was more to him than met the eye. He compared Clark to the smartest student from his school days and also made the psychological assessment that Clark was a Beta.

Bruce was particularly taken with the scent of Clark's perfume, which was a blend of warm, honey-orange tones that reminded him of the creamy white petals of a Gardenia flower. He had used the same perfume before, but it never smelled as alluring as it did on Clark.

After a certain period, he decided to pay a visit to Mr. Perry White, the renowned editor-in-chief of the Daily Planet, in the bustling city of Metropolis. His purpose was to increase publicity for his company's brand-new product.

To his great fortune, he will be interviewed by none other than Clark Kent, the interesting and somewhat clumsy reporter of the Daily Planet. Bruce provided Clark with his private number and has been curious to know more about him. He was eager to learn more about this man.

The following day, they arranged to meet in person to gain a comprehensive understanding of the product and its various applications, which they continued to do for a week. Clark's demeanour was amicable and approachable, making it easy for Bruce to converse with him comfortably. Despite his initial reservations, he found Clark to be a fascinating and charming man under those big nerdy glasses.

Bruce was elated to have found someone who shared his interests and with whom he could engage in any conversation without difficulty.Clark agreed to get in touch with him, which brought immense joy to Bruce.

Following that particular day, it became a regular occurrence for them to dine together on occasion and visit each other's residences to mingle with their respective social circles.

During an outing at Clark's farmhouse, Bruce discovered something intriguing: the clumsy and guileless reporter, Clark Kent, was Superman.

Bruce had harboured suspicions for some time, noticing how Clark would disappear for a while and then reappear as if he had been present the whole time, as well as observing Clark utilizing his superpowers when he thought Bruce wasn't looking.

However, unbeknownst to Clark, Bruce had been keeping a close eye on him and had taken note of everything. Or how, during their meeting, when Clark made excuses to leave, Superman could be seen on the scene helping people through the media.