4.Omegaverse

Part : 2

AU : Omegaverse

Alpha : Clark Kent

Omega : Bruce Wayne

. . . . .

The temporal mark’s pleasure was something Bruce had not experienced in his thirty-plus years of life. The majority of his energy was drained by the abrupt mood shifts brought on by the collision of two pheromones.

He had no idea how much time had passed as Clark had to carry him to the car and his small apartment. Due to the hormonal changes in his body, he became so sweaty that when he was taken to the bath, he was so drowsy and tired that he didn’t even protest being carried and bathed by the Alpha. It was his first time being taken care of by a secondary opposite gender, except his family. He was still a little groggy from the pheromones, the hormonal changes, his sleep—everything.

Before they could go to the theatre or a restaurant and sit and talk if they wanted to, they might even visit an art museum or one of the exhibitions. They had such a fantastic time that Bruce only rarely stayed at Clark’s flat, not to mention his being as an Alpha.

As a result, Bruce has never known what it’s like to wake up in an Alpha friend’s house, let alone an Alpha boyfriend. That was not a problem, of course. But he had to admit that Clark seemed satisfied, which was good because it indicated that Clark felt good about himself.

The distance between Clark’s workplace and apartment was huge. Metropolis residents value their privacy greatly, and the majority of them opt to live alone. They don’t have to worry about their neighbours waking them up with noise, and those like Clark who avoided busy areas other than when they were at work were generally quieter. It gave me a refreshing feeling to stay here. Now he thought he might have been in the right place. In any case, nobody was present to bother them. They wouldn’t hear them if they did. At least he didn’t want to.

It’s perfect for sleeping over.’ Bruce thought so, in Clark’s warm embrace.

The air inside the house was kind of warm compared to the cloudy sky and chilly, humid conditions outside, and every breath he took was brimming with the gardenia scent. He was pleased. Although they had only started dating the previous night, it seemed like they had been together for a very long time. Except for his family members, he had never before felt so close and secure. That was all that mattered. No one else mattered now except for him and his Alpha.

If this continues, I’ll become lazy.’ Bruce couldn’t help feeling it before falling into dreamland once again.

_ * _ * _ *_

Clark had been up for quite some time, staring lovingly at his lover, Bruce, who was sound asleep beside him. He couldn’t help but admire how peaceful and serene he looked while he slept. This was a rare sight for Clark, as he was used to seeing Bruce’s handsome face, with a tough exterior, always pretending to be happy or putting up a cold front.

When the sun poked its way through the clouds and dispersed the first ray of light, he couldn’t resist leaning in for a gentle morning kiss. It was a simple gesture, yet it made Clark’s heart race with love and affection. The softness of Bruce’s lips against his own was like a floating cloud brushing against another fluffy cloud, so gentle and light.

Bruce’s eyes slowly fluttered open, and he smiled upon seeing Clark’s face so close to his own. The two lovers savoured the moment, not wanting it to end. The warmth of the sun on their skin, the softness of their embrace, and the gentle exchange of love between them made it a moment they would never forget. As they pulled away, they looked into each other’s eyes and smiled.