chapter twenty four- Nugget

VANESSA MILLER

He left and he didn't come back to fetch me so now I'm bawling my eyes out with Eleonora cuddling me. 

''You know crying over him isn't going to help'' she whispers. Bitch did she just say that?

I nod and cry even harder. 

''W-we aren't even dating E-Elee.'' I stutter and feel sadder for stuttering.

''It's okay love, would you like some ice-cream?'' she offers, and I quickly wipe my tears away when I hear her mentioning ice-cream.

''Was I bawling my eyes out just now?'' I ask glaring at her.

''No'' Eleonora answers before a smile finds its way to her cute face.

DANTE ROMANO

''Axel!! Hug me you big fucker'' I yell at my very lesbian cousin which I haven't seen for half a decade.

''Dante! Haven't seen you since you offered to go buy milk for Nugget!'' she fake cries.

''Who's Nugget?'' I ask once we hugged for a solid minute.

''My Chow-Chow dog that is currently attacking the shit out of your doorman.'' she says with a grin on her face. Hasn't changed.

''You bought a fucking Chow-Chow dog and named it Nugget? Can I stuff you inside my pocket?'' I ask amazed by said Nugget that I haven't seen yet.

''Yes please, as long as we bring him with.'' she says before calling the guy. 

He comes running to his owner and I almost fall to my knees at the amount of cuteness of Nugget.

''Oh Dio, sei così carino. Voglio coccolarti più di quanto mi piaccia coccolare con Vee'' I whisper going to check on the attacked doorman.

[Oh God, your so cute. I want to cuddle you more than I fantasize cuddling with Vee]

''So, you kissed her in the middle of lake, somewhere in a forest?'' she nods at absolutely nothing

''At least I didn't make out with my lecturer in a random storeroom.'' I say and she rolls her eyes.

 Freakier than Damiano. Mind you Damiano is the second freakiest person I know now.

''She was hot and I would've fucked her in that storeroom if the janitor hadn't walked in'' she says shrugging.

''Where is your other half, I'd like to compare you two.'' se says hugging Nugget close to her. 

''Upstairs'' I say referring to the girl I want underneath me.

''Damiano is here?'' both her eyebrows shoot up and she folds her arms against her surprisingly flat chest. She's definitely lesbian.  Last time I saw her she was full on straight, go them, I guess?